Need item ideas +rep

Azlier

Old World Ghost
Reaction score
H.I.P.P.O
Hippopotomonstrosesquippedaliophobic Infinitesimal Plenipotentiary Poultry Obliterator... Look it up in your dictionary.
Casts a completely random, yet powerful spell on a target enemy. Particularly effective against chickens.

>:O

That is totally a copy of my

P.W.N.A.G.E.
It's the Practically Worthless Nuclear Apple Growing Emulator. I don't know what it does, exactly.
Performs a random action of these choices: Explosion, knockback, earthquake, healing, nuclear apple growth.

Oh, and you forgot the period after O.

Ashcat

Hellooo
Reaction score
Okay yes yes, credits to you for the abreviation idea. And excuse me for forgetting the period! >.<

Fluffball

Reaction score
Lit Poo in a Bag
Lights a piece of crap inside of a bag.
Make enemies angry at you. (Taunt)

FOR SPARTA
Calls 300 Spartans to charge at your enemies (Stampede)

Clown in a Box
Releases a clown that will terrify your enemies and leaves them dazed for 5 seconds.

Ooey Gooey Stuff
Throws ooey gooey stuff at the enemies computer screen, blocking most of it's view until the goo wears off.

CD Shurikens
Throw CD's at the enemy, dealing 75 damage and causes the enemy to bleed for an extra 150 damage over 10 seconds.

sjakie

Cookie Be Awesome!
Reaction score
Kodo in a Tiny Box
Wel by the gods, how did such a massive creature get in such a tiny box?
When used, summons a kodo with the ability to eat and sit on your opponents.

Scroll of the Beast (on a stick)
A Scroll of the Beast, as bought in your local goblin warehouse. I'm not entirely sure why it is placed on a stick though.
When used, gives the exact same effect as the regular scroll of the beast, as well as it gives the user of this item a stick.

Stick
Ye good'ol stick, made from nearly indestructable oak. An exelent tool for poking dem bloody orcs.
When used on an enemy or ally, causes it to become angry and attack you for 4 seconds.

Dwarven Stout
This is some heavy stuff! Only the exeptional bellies of those small dwarves could handle something as alcoholic as this!
When drank, this item causes the user to become drunk and lose 90% of his movement and attackspeed and take 10% damage from anything. After 10 seconds this effect comes to an end and is replaced with a hangover, silencing the user and causing him to take 40 damage per second. The hangover lasts another 7 seconds.

Centaur Head
Ehwl....isent this suposed to be attached to something! Oh my god, I touched it, get it off me!
Can be thrown to any nearby unit, ally or enemy. That unit will be forced to throw it again within 5 seconds or he dies and has to take the head along with him in his grave.

Plastic Frostmourne Figurine
Now with a 60% discount. Comes with an absolutely free "Mountain Kings Corpse" plushie, just so you can play your favorite scenes from warcraft yourself!
-20 damage

Mountain Kings Corpse Plushie
Pull the string on his back, and dead Muradin will talk back! "Have you lost your mind, Arthas?"
When used, displays a random one of the following texts above your head for 3 seconds: I am the dwarf, you're kind of small for a human arn't ya?, for the bronzebeard, get in mah belly!

Dummy Dummy
This is a dummy used by smart people to practice being a dummy. Give it a try!
Lowers intelligence by 2 each time used.

Mysterious Candy
Cloaked man gave it to me! Everyone knows strangers have the best candy!
When eaten, poisons you for 20 damage per second for 60 seconds.

Massive Bread
OMG, this bread, its massive! I bet eating it could heal me a bundle!
When eaten, either heals you for 5hp or causes you to choke in it, killing you.

Goblin Abduction Coupon
This mysterious ticket says: Good for 1 free abduction and genetic modification at Greedybastards.Co!
When used, causes a goblin airship to fly above your head. The text "Beam me up, Scotty!", will appear above your head, and you will be sucked into the goblin airship, after which it flies away. After 2 minutes the airship returned and you're beamed back on earth. Your hero however now has a blue tint, the ability to teleport 200 distance, and the ability to spit purple vulmit on the ground, causing it to remain painted purple for 20 seconds.

HybriD

Reaction score
Nut Shot

Lol, Paint FTW?

Crutch Kick
Kicks the target in the crutch... ouch... makes the target run in random directions for the next 5 seconds.

**Updated**
Nut Shot
Cheap shoots an targeted enemy right in da nuts!.. Lame:nuts:... Dealing (X) instant damage before dropping the enemy to the ground like a sack of potatoes for a good 75 seconds.
After recovery, the target goes into an unstoppable rampage, becoming invulnerable, and gaining Unholy Frenzy as well as Berserk for 15 seconds before committing suicide.

**Alternative Description**
Nut Shot
You cheap shoot an enemy target, dealing X-DignityDmg, target squeals for 75secs, then gets up and beat the bajeebiez outta ya, before commiting suicide.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.