Need That Trigger on a map

saio

Reaction score
can some one pls save that trigger on a map becose I can't finde a few stuf and can't make it working
Code:
Floating Text Init
    Events
        Time - Elapsed game time is 1.00 seconds
    Conditions
    Actions
        Floating Text - Create floating text that reads Text 1 at (Center of (Playable map area)) with Z offset 0.00, using font size 10.00, color (100.00%, 100.00%, 100.00%), and 0.00% transparency
        Set FT[1] = (Last created floating text)
this sets up the variable, continue this for every floating text that you have
        Floating Text - Create floating text that reads Text 2 at (Center of (Playable map area)) with Z offset 0.00, using font size 10.00, color (100.00%, 100.00%, 100.00%), and 0.00% transparency
        Set FT[2] = (Last created floating text)
        For each (Integer A) from 1 to X, do (Actions)
            Loop - Actions
                Floating Text - Change FT[(Integer A)]: Enable permanence
 this part hides all the floating text
            Loop - Actions
                Floating Text - Change the color of FT[(Integer A)] to (100.00%, 100.00%, 100.00%) with 100.00% transparency
        For each (Integer A) from 1 to 10, do (Actions)
            Loop - Actions
                Floating Text - Change the color of FT[(Integer A)] to (100.00%, 100.00%, 100.00%) with 0.00% transparency

darkRae

Ueki Fan (Ueki is watching you)
Reaction score
You mean you can't find the functions, and you need one of us to save them in a map then attach it in our next message?

MoonSlinger

I Love using Cheap Tricks... only Results matters
Reaction score
can some one pls save that trigger on a map becose I can't finde a few stuf and can't make it working
Code:
Floating Text Init
    Events
        Time - Elapsed game time is 1.00 seconds
    Conditions
    Actions
        Floating Text - Create floating text that reads Text 1 at (Center of (Playable map area)) with Z offset 0.00, using font size 10.00, color (100.00%, 100.00%, 100.00%), and 0.00% transparency
        Set FT[1] = (Last created floating text)
[COLOR="Red"]this sets up the variable, continue this for every floating text that you have[/COLOR]
        Floating Text - Create floating text that reads Text 2 at (Center of (Playable map area)) with Z offset 0.00, using font size 10.00, color (100.00%, 100.00%, 100.00%), and 0.00% transparency
        Set FT[2] = (Last created floating text)
            Loop - Actions
                Floating Text - Change FT[(Integer A)]: Enable permanence
 [COLOR="Red"]this part hides all the floating text[/COLOR]
            Loop - Actions
                Floating Text - Change the color of FT[(Integer A)] to (100.00%, 100.00%, 100.00%) with 100.00% transparency
        For each (Integer A) from 1 to 10, do (Actions)
            Loop - Actions
                Floating Text - Change the color of FT[(Integer A)] to (100.00%, 100.00%, 100.00%) with 0.00% transparency
The above in red, those are text, not Actions. You can either ignore them or simply just put them in as a "Comment"

I can see that you already have the code, what you need is just find the correct Actions. I know there is many of them, but I think its best you try to get them ALL yourself. The first time i copied a trigger, that took me only 20mins to implement, and that trigger is at least 5 times longer and much more confusing, with multiple unit groups, loops and offset locations. ;)

For starters, Actions are classified according to their names "Unit - Kill Unit" is classed under "Unit", "Floating Text" is the class you should look at. If there are particular Action you cannot find, its better to ask those rather then asking for the whole trigger to be put into a file. :D

If you are not willing to spent 20mins looking for what you need... I rest my case.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.