Negative Life Regeneration

Arcane

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
Hold shift and double click I think...then you can type negatives.

Rad

Reaction score
Hold shift when you double-click on the regeneration field to allow insanely high, or negative values. It works in most cases but even WorldEditor says "use at your own risk" because some can cause fatal errors (Meaning your monitor explodes and glass shoots into your face :p jk)

emjlr3

Change can be a good thing
Reaction score
nah you can make em have neg life regen, jsut under life regen put neg. value

Rad

Reaction score
emjlr3 said:
nah you can make em have neg life regen, jsut under life regen put neg. value

Well yeah most cases its fine, but example if you set scaling value you -1 World Editor would crash (Unless they fixed it, was a problem before). Maybe a unit with -100 life would crash or just die instantly (which could be useful/funny)

Yoshii

Reaction score
Rad said:
Well yeah most cases its fine, but example if you set scaling value you -1 World Editor would crash (Unless they fixed it, was a problem before). Maybe a unit with -100 life would crash or just die instantly (which could be useful/funny)
yes because setting a scaling value with a aura would either make make all unit die in a range instantly or crashing the game since its infinite -hp

SFilip

Gone but not forgotten
Reaction score
i think that phoenix has an ability that makes him loose hp
maybe you should check it out

E

Elf-Beast

You can also make it so you can type negative values in without holding shift and double-clicking. Just go to Preferences under the file menu and click the box which says Allow Negative Values. But yea, you can make some stuff crash if you make it negative.

C

Cepheids

Rad said:
Pheonix has -15 life regeneration actually

thats right. just hold shift and dbl click on the field. you can put values that are out of the default range.

Rad said:

that is not a problem. i made an ability called scar. it basically cut the target hero's max hp. by giving it manuals of health -15. meaning, each time it works, it cuts the max hp by 15. eventually, the target hero has so little hp that it does in one hit. i gave it periapts and continue to cut its hp. when holding 6 periapts, it should have +900 hp, but it only had 500 thanks to my ability, when i drop 2 periapts, its hp drops to 600. when i dropped the third one, it died.

when i revived that hero, its hp is invisible and cannot die.

reason: death is registered as when a unit's hp crosses from above to zero to below zero. so, if your unit's hp is below zero, it is as good as invulnerable.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.