Negetaive Mana Regen

sensesxfailx

Reaction score
I was wondering how you could have negative mana regen on a unit. You cannot have a negative number in the mana regen field on the unit. If there is a way without triggers i would rather use that but if triggers would be an easier route thats fine too.

Accname

2D-Graphics enthusiast
Reaction score
you can have a negative value. everywhere.

you just have to hold down the "shift" key on your keyboard when you change a field. shift clicking will disable all limits on a field, that means you can reach higher numbers and set negative values as well. this is for all fields in the editor.

Laiev

Hey Listen!!
Reaction score
just remember...

some ability will crashs if is changed to other value (if some value is positive and you use shift to make negative)

jig7c

Stop reading me...-statement
Reaction score
movespeed will max at 522, even if you put in 520000

Joccaren

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
basically, you Can't get movespeed above 522. No matter what you do. using shift click and putting a value of 999999999 will still set the units move speed to 522. Its just one of those Blizzard things.

Laiev

Hey Listen!!
Reaction score
basically, you Can't get movespeed above 522. No matter what you do. using shift click and putting a value of 999999999 will still set the units move speed to 522. Its just one of those Blizzard things.

this i get but... this should be have something with this thread? lol

Laiev

Hey Listen!!
Reaction score
r u not talking about changing values using shift keys!!!!!

NO!
:nuts:

i just say IF you change SOME VALUE in SOME ABILITY (i dont know a example) the warcraft MAY Crash >_<

don't say it will EVER crash

sorry if i don't explain lol :banghead:

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.