New. Rpg (i hope)

XxShadyxX

I abused the rep system.
Reaction score
Lol... I have a idea for a rpg! If you want to help me with it you can! Its the whole Lotr rpg i have some really great ideas for it! Ill tell you them if you want ot help

HappyPeasant

Reaction score
Code:
Its a cold winter night, the storm just rolled in and the wind and snow are pounding the side of the 
tavern. Its a friday night and all the citizens of Uth'ric are at the travern drinking and gossiping about the 
ins and outs of the last week.

This small town of Uth'ric lies on the edge of the ocean and is constantly pounded by gale force winds. 
This doesnt stop its citizens tho they go hunting and fishing when it clears and use underground passages
 to get around town. Therefor outside it looks like a ghost town

-----

Six shadowy figures fight against the wind and snow to peak a hill there it was the coast there long lost
battle against the elements of nature had paid up. A voice from the back sounds "if i read this map right 
thats the town of Uth'ric"

They wander down the hill insearch of people and find non. There at the end of the rows of weather beatin 
houses lays a sign and behind the sign a building. The man with the map reads "End of the Road Travern". 
He sounds again "looks like we found out quarters guys.

They walk in the front door to find there ears blasted with noise, not that of wind, but that of music 
people singing dancing and a bartender "howdy yall come on in".

opening scene: 2-6 heros enter the travern they walk to the bar and the bartender starts upon a story of a wolf that is as white as snow that when the children go out to collect something they get snatched up

later you find out that the wolf isnt bad its just protecting them and is an animagus of a woman

Choice to kill her in greed for the bounty

or use her as a partner hero (need help with AI)

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.