new spell

Badozz

Reaction score
i need a spell what is same than evasion, but it works aganist spells too... i have no idea how to make it, please help
thanks

the Immortal

I know, I know...
Reaction score
Modify the Mountain Giant's skill "Hardened Skin". Set % chance to block 99999 damage. However you won't have the "Miss" floating Text, but it can be done by triggers ;)

Jazradel

Helping people do more by doing less.
Reaction score
Oh, I had no idea that worked on spells. That's really useful, thanks.

Badozz

Reaction score
but what should i do with this ability, if i want it to block only physical damage, and dont block spells? (you can only set to block melee/ranged damage or not, and you can't set to block spells or not)

Outbreak191

Reaction score
I don't think hardened skin affects spell damage... Use spell shield since that blocks 1 spell every minute and has no icon.

SFilip

Gone but not forgotten
Reaction score
i once made a simple system that had a chance to add spell shield for 1 second which was enough to block one spell.
looked nice also, i'll see if i can do something like that again (it was simple btw) and post here.

Badozz

Reaction score
i need another new spell which gives the caster +50 maximum hit points for 3 minutes for 30 mana or something.
i tried to modify the "item life bonus" skill i gave it mana cost and cooldown time, but when i tested it it's icon was green and it wrote "tool tip missing" but i didn't give it imported icon, and i tooltip. And also when i learned the skill it used the skill point but i didnt get the skill. I have no idea why did this happen, please help.
Thanks. :banghead:

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.