New Warcraft Ideals

R

red_rabit

ok i got some new ideals about custom games [just putting them out for other ppl to use]

1. i would like to see a street fighter or mortal combat tipe game maney mortal combat like fatalites at skuff wear you kill the ppl in supper cool ways.

2. and one like a holly game tipe game for thos religeous ppl or somethang wear you go round and be people in the bibble and go on thear jornies and stuff like that.

3.one wear your fighting for survival not like other games but like eather win or die ,like eather eat your allies and live, or die starving or kill somethang ,and share it and build up allies ,or kepp it for your sellf and build enemies you now somethang interesting.

4.a game like loap but instead of having the citty built you halv to build it bfore you can live in it and have like tornados or hurricanes [or other natural desasetes slow your build progress]

5.a cool tower d but a new concept like have the people [ai units like kids or somethang]run to the middle and stop the attackers from kill thim while thear walking/running if 10 or more die per lv then you lose you now somethang like that :cool:

edit- ps if you got aney ideals for ppl to use put them heer

mixmax2

RedArmyGangsta
Reaction score
Now, first off, id like you to know your post gave me a headache, second, i think 80% of those things you have mentioned have been done, LOTS of times, you might say you havent seen them hosted, but thats because DotA never gave them a chance to shine.

R

red_rabit

well that sucks dotA shud be less popular and the cool games get in the spot light i just might make one and see how ppl kile them and what not

Blackveiled

Formerly, Ban-Lord
Reaction score
red_rabit said:
ok i got some new ideals about custom games [just putting them out for other ppl to use]

1. i would like to see a street fighter or mortal combat tipe game maney mortal combat like fatalites at skuff wear you kill the ppl in supper cool ways.

2. and one like a holly game tipe game for thos religeous ppl or somethang wear you go round and be people in the bibble and go on thear jornies and stuff like that.

3.one wear your fighting for survival not like other games but like eather win or die ,like eather eat your allies and live, or die starving or kill somethang ,and share it and build up allies ,or kepp it for your sellf and build enemies you now somethang interesting.

4.a game like loap but instead of having the citty built you halv to build it bfore you can live in it and have like tornados or hurricanes [or other natural desasetes slow your build progress]

5.a cool tower d but a new concept like have the people [ai units like kids or somethang]run to the middle and stop the attackers from kill thim while thear walking/running if 10 or more die per lv then you lose you now somethang like that :cool:

edit- ps if you got aney ideals for ppl to use put them heer

Well there is a game coming out based on Street Fighter, maybe you should pay more attention in the Members' Projects forum.

Wanna know what would be cool? If someone made a game on warcraft 3 in their own dimensional world with customed models and a camera like WoW, that would be pretty inspiring.

W

Warnicro

or have a look at the:
wc3sear.ch
Maps.worldofwar.net

youll probably find some recources there.

WastedSavior

A day without sunshine is like, well, night.
Reaction score
why would you mimic WoW? just buy the game? A WoW-like game wouldn't even compare, camera's are very fickle in wc3

W

Warnicro

Well than that could be said with a lot of games (Diablo, LotR, Naruto, Inusya, etc,etc.), right? ;)

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.