NewGen downgraded?

Embrace_It

Reaction score
I recently opened NewGen WE and suddenly 'hashtable' and the new functions etc. were not recognized and created errors, even though it worked before.

I'm using JassHelper 0.9.I.2. I also changed the jasshelper.confg file as stated in this post.

I read somewhere that you shouldnt change back to the normal servers when you have entered 'Westfall' and downloaded the patch, since it downgrades you. Unfortunately, I read this after having done so. This may or may not be the problem.

How can I get it to work?

Thanks!

Frozenhelfir

set Gwypaas = Guhveepaws
Reaction score
I recently opened NewGen WE and suddenly 'hashtable' and the new functions etc. were not recognized and created errors, even though it worked before.

Facepalm. All of that stuff wont come out until the patch, which is currently on the westfall server.

How can I get it to work?

Thanks!

Wait for blizzard to release the patch.

Embrace_It

Reaction score
Facepalm. All of that stuff wont come out until the patch, which is currently on the westfall server.

Didnt they already release it (1.23b) or is this a new one? I havent had access to the internet in a while since I'm moving...

Zaraf

Reaction score
Just connect to any normal WC3 server and you'll be downgraded to the old patch. The new patch is still in "test" phases, and it's better to avoid it unless you are specifically coding something for the new patch.

uberfoop

~=Admiral Stukov=~
Reaction score
1.23b was the first version of the new patch, currently it's 1.24. Anyway, that stuff is all still beta; hashtable is not official content yet and in 1.23 doesn't exist. If you want to use it in mapping you need to have 1.23b or 1.24 installed.

Embrace_It

Reaction score
Ah, that really helps a great deal :) I guess I'll go back to the old version of TimerUtils until they get past the beta phase. Thanks a lot!

EDIT: Cant use the old version because of the return bug ofc lol =P

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.