Night Backstab

adeoin

Reaction score
How do you increase the windwalk backstab damage when its night in the game. I'm pretty shure u use trigger but im not shure how

Dest

Reaction score
I'm too lazy to download the map, but I'm gonna tell my suggestion. At the day, you learn the spell windwalk. When the night comes, you remove the windwalk and replace it with another windwalk that has increased backstab damage. When it's sunny, you replace it with the original windwalk.

SanKakU

Reaction score
yeah the third post here is right. oh yeah i have a custom night and day system myself already, it's cool. that reminds me i haven't worked on that map in quite some time...i need to get back at it if i ever want to finish it.

fr0ggE

Reaction score
Dest,

the problem with that is that if you already have Windwalk cast when it changes from day to night, the backstab damage won't be correct.

also, this might not matter too much with a 5 second cooldown spell like windwalk, but in general, adding and removing doesn't work with respect to cooldowns.

However, your way works for the most part, and it's probably a little easier than how I did it.

Dest

Reaction score
Dest,

the problem with that is that if you already have Windwalk cast when it changes from day to night, the backstab damage won't be correct.

You can trigger to cancel the windwalk when the night comes, and make the unit to cast the windwalk again and then the trigger gives him the amount of mana same as the windwalk (just for balancing).

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.