NiKaNoRoU's Question Thread

ragingspeedhorn

Is a Banned Asshole
Reaction score
For the unit to encrease in size I think you need to replace the unit or something, I am not sure that there is any way to make a unit bigger through triggers atleast. But don't quote me on that as I havent checked.

NiKaNoRoU_GR

Reaction score
ragingspeedh said:
For the unit to encrease in size I think you need to replace the unit or something, I am not sure that there is any way to make a unit bigger through triggers atleast. But don't quote me on that as I havent checked.
Can't I do it without the replacement?

ragingspeedhorn

Is a Banned Asshole
Reaction score
I am not sure if there is some sort of spell like avatar but that is permanent, else try if you can base something off of avatar and make it not show the duration line thingy (if that is even possible), I am not completely sure.

Tom Jones

N/A
Reaction score
Replacing the hero would give you a new hero, starting at lvl 0. It will get bigger, if you have set it's scaling value offcourse. Luckily there is a action, which does make the unit bigger :) Under animation - change units size. Combine this with a lvl trigger, and it should work.

ragingspeedhorn

Is a Banned Asshole
Reaction score
Tom Jones said:
Replacing the hero would give you a new hero, starting at lvl 0. It will get bigger, if you have set it's scaling value offcourse. Luckily there is a action, which does make the unit bigger :) Under animation - change units size. Combine this with a lvl trigger, and it should work.

Oh handy, I had forgotten about that, oh well you remember/learn something new every day :p

Saiza

Reaction score

No, it wouldent? When I replace with my triggers, they still are on the same lvl. But tho, all skills wouldve been resseted.

Anything.

Reaction score
Code:
Untitled Trigger 001
    Events
        Unit - A unit Gains a level
    Conditions
        (Unit-type of (Triggering unit)) Equal to Troll Cleric
    Actions
        Animation - Change (Triggering unit)'s size to (500.00%, 500.00%, 500.00%) of its original size

AceHart

Your Friendly Neighborhood Admin
Reaction score
> Replacing the hero would give you a new hero, starting at lvl 0.

When "Unit - Replace" is used on two Heroes, the new one gets the experience and the items of the previous one.

NiKaNoRoU_GR

Reaction score
I now have another question:
What is the exact trigger for this:
Hero enters region AT level 20
replace him with another one.
No big deal , I think :D

Knights

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
Events
Unit Enters Region 001
Conditions
Level of Entering Unit Equal to or Greater than 20
Actions
Replace Entering Unit with a NewHero.

NiKaNoRoU_GR

Reaction score
Another question:

How can I change the gold-lumber resource icon and rates?
Muhahaha, this is fun-TH map ^^

AceHart

Your Friendly Neighborhood Admin
Reaction score
Interface icons, and related, like tooltips for them, are all in menu: Advanced / Game interface.
Icon - Gold
Icon - Lumber

If "rates" would mean gold tax rates, that's in menu: Advanced / Gameplay constants.
Very down the list, under "upkeep".

NiKaNoRoU_GR

Reaction score
AceHart said:
Interface icons, and related, like tooltips for them, are all in menu: Advanced / Game interface.
Icon - Gold
Icon - Lumber

If "rates" would mean gold tax rates, that's in menu: Advanced / Gameplay constants.
Very down the list, under "upkeep".
thank you Ace.
I suppose giving rep to an admin doesn't matter, but still I keep my promises

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.