No experience for creep kills.

Evoroth

Reaction score
Hi. There is an area in my map with constant battle: an allied team is fighting against respawning groups of murloc-based monsters (yes, I'm making my first bigger map). The problem is, that the player's heroes is getting huge amounts of exp for this. So, how do I make those creeps not give any experience? Or at least no exp when they are killed by allies...

P

Pyros

If you go under gameplay constants ----> hero xp ----> required xp ----> creep reduction table, you can change how much xp creeps give based on the hero level, and if you set it to 0, they gain nothing from them.

P.S. : For other problems its best to post in the World Editor Help Zone, this area is mean for project posts and ideas.

Oninuva

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
Wrong section...

And yeah hero xp and what he said. Also the creep levels can affect this.

P

Pyros

Hey no worries, your new here. By the way, welcome to the forums ;)

AceHart

Your Friendly Neighborhood Admin
Reaction score
On a related note, with non-messed with gameplay constants, experience is based on the level of the unit.
As seen in "stats - level".

If you put 0 there, that particular unit-type won't give any experience anymore.

Frozenhelfir

set Gwypaas = Guhveepaws
Reaction score
On a related note, with non-messed with gameplay constants, experience is based on the level of the unit.
As seen in "stats - level".

If you put 0 there, that particular unit-type won't give any experience anymore.

He is right. The higher the level you put there, the higher the level the hero can be to gain experience without going into the gameplay constants. You should try to use the object editor before going into gameplay constants (well at least I do) because you don't screw everything over if you do something wrong :D

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.