Game Notpron Full Walkthrough, Hints, Cheats

Y

yoyokid2006

Level 49

They changed it again. Now the hint says compare their currency.

R

rvaldepena07

help!!!!!!!!!

im on level 80 and i cant do it can some on PLZ help me!!!!!!!

C

cindyy

ok i can help u

LV 79: the answer is in other post of this topic

LV 80: what's the meaning of "bunny" and "chick"? i just say.... bunny is relation with playboy ...that's all ... and what's playboy??? a magazine of....

LV 81: find the wav file...and listen ...the answer is a word with 5 letters...

LV 82: go to levelzero

LV -34: amazing, ingenious, very very difficult the answer dont need money (i suppose it) i just said ...find the missing button. if u are in minus levels i suppose that you're very pacient... just find the missing button....

LV -35: see the source code.... is very easy camparated with -34 and -36 T_T

In this moment im on LVL -36 i dont understand this level i dont find the sequenze ... if any can help u please....

i can help u form level 1 to -35 (NO SPOILERS PLEASE) just hints....PM me if u need help
dear medej
i need more hints about lvl -34!! plz! i really don't undestand that lvl
im really stuckk!

J

Jcatzl101

hello

Hi, im new. my friends need help on certain games, so i might not be here often. thank you for all the advice i needed for the game. THANX! Jcatz

C

chadzet

Level minus 20

Hi

Maybe I'm too dumb or don't know how some programs work, but I really need help with level minus 20. :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

S

Skibiliano

Good walkthrough. Now i can go through level 7 (yes, i have so LITTLE patience here)

R

Renodil

LV 80: what's the meaning of "bunny" and "chick"? i just say.... bunny is relation with playboy ...that's all ... and what's playboy??? a magazine of....
OK I tried hughhefner.htm, hugh.htm, and hefner.htm, nude.htm, naked.htm, nakedgirls.htm, and anything else I could think of that Playboy is. I GIVE UP! Just PM me the answer will ya please?

G

greenbay

that sucks

thats funny you giv up just as they give you the cheats ha..ha

Z

Zodiac

im really stuck on lv 7 can someone give me a hint?

:banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

i know i need to name the pic backwards, but what is the pic showing me? A chocolate bar?
plz i need a hint :confused:

The answer to level 7 is the german name for twix backwards. do a little research and you'll find that twix was Raider, so the answer is rediar.htm

wat the is a source code?
where can i find it?

right click on the black section of the screen, and select 'view source' and it will bring up a notpad .txt document (the source code, usually written in HTML format)

When using passwords/usernames, is it something to do with the google seach bar, or something totaly different?

No, when there is a username/password answer, you must find a clickable object on the picture given, which will then bring up a window requesting one. some of them have hints as to what the username/password are, and others do not.

dont get lvl 26.... :confused: :banghead:

Ok first what u see is a zipper, so load the jpg as the URL, change the jpg part to .zip open the file, look at the picture, it is level 27, now read the posters, says level 26 needs more tits, so go back to level 26 and change the URL from notpron into pron then you see the number 28, so put in screen 29, anyways just read here for the spolier

Hi, im new. my friends need help on certain games, so i might not be here often. thank you for all the advice i needed for the game. THANX! Jcatz

what level are you on/what's the riddle? i can help, i'm on level -20!

Z

Zodiac

Stuck on lv 30:banghead: <:nuts:

go to deathball.net, go to Team, Click on David's picture (it should be the first one), Change the url from davidc to davidm
you will get the answer to level 30

Z

Zodiac

Playboy is a magazine of.... (real) chicks. That's not the url you should use but rather a suggestion of something you have to do to figure out the url.

what TYPE of magazine is playboy though, yes i have the answer :) but it's not what is IN the magazine, but what TYPE

Z

Zodiac

Teamwork

ARG level -33 (username/password rasp/berries) isn't working and says it requires authorization... any help?

Z

Zodiac

Well let's just say level 80 is very time consuming. You need to go back into previous levels (I hope you saved your passwords!) and get help from "those chicks". I myself didn't find every necessary chick but I found enough to figure out the solution. Level 18, 22, 54, 66, and 68 are the ones I found.

Now I'm stuck on 81. =[

81... if you help me with -20 i'll give or hint at the answer for level 81 :)

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.