Paladin Spell Ideas

TideOfChaos

Reaction score
I need 2 rather complicated spells for my paladin, nothing crazy fancy like JASS, but something cool.

I need a slam spell and another active one. Will +rep

YaY_simulato

Reaction score
I have atleast 1 idea :D

Holy Wrath:

Target: Unit, friendly
Does: Enchants the targeted friendly unit with holyd power, making it immune to any kind of damage and giving it an holy aura that heals nearby friendly non-undead units every second and damages hostile undead units every second.

And for levels the duration would increase a little per level aswell the heal/damage aura.

sjakie

Cookie Be Awesome!
Reaction score
Hmmmm, both not JASS and fancy?:p Lets see what we can dig up.

Prime Purification (passive)
The paladin enchants his hammer, allowing him to purify his opponent on every first hit. An enchanced first hit deals 20/60/100 bonus damage and 0.5 second stun. The paladin has to refain from attacking the involved target for 15 seconds before his next attack on that target is considered a first attack again.

Crescent Purge (active, no target)
The paladin slams his hammer on the ground and sends holy energies lying into every direction, purging all enemies they come across for 80/120/160 damage. Though this skill has a cooldown, the paladin gathers more holy energy as he waits longer before using the skill again. Gathers 1/2/3 additional damage per second, with a 120/180/240 bonus damage cap.

Blessed Benefit (active, single target)
The paladin bestowes a blessing on the target, reducing all damage done to it by 5/10/15 and increasing the effect from healing effects by 10/15/20% for 15/25/35 seconds.

Retribution (passive)
The paladin sacrefices his own body for the greater, holy good. He may take quite some damage in battle, but 5/10/15% of the damage the paladin takes is healed to allies in a 400 radius.

Dinowc

don't expect anything, prepare for everything
Reaction score
Strike of Might (channeling for x seconds)
Focuses on 1 target, gaining invulnerability to all other enemy units. Charges God's power within and strikes the ground (slam) releasing a blast in front of him (like shockwave) dealing 75/150/225/300 damage to every enemy unit in the path. If the target is an ally it will get healed by the +50% of damage amount and will lose every negative buff. If the target is an enemy, it will take +100% more damage and will get slowed by 50% and silenced for 3/4/5/6 seconds.

Dinowc

don't expect anything, prepare for everything
Reaction score
MULTI HEAL:
heals all units in a area by X amount

Code:
e: unit starts the effect of an ability
c: ability being cast equal to multi heal
a: set caster_pos = position of casting unit
   set heal_group = units within 500 of caster_pos matching (matching unit belongs to an ally of casting unit)
   pick every unit in heal_group and do actions
     set picked_pos = position of picked unit
     create 1 heal dummy at picked_pos
     add holy light to last created unit
     order last created unit to Human Paladin - Holy light picked unit
     add a 1 second generic expiration timer to last created unit
     call RemoveLocation(udg_picked_pos)
   call RemoveLocation(udg_caster_pos)
   call DestroyGroup(udg_heal_group)

Yay! Finished! :D
this is really a "hard" and "complicated" spell :p

lindenkron

You can change this now in User CP
Reaction score
Sheath of Light:
Critical strikes give a buff that heals the Paladin for % of the damage done over 5 seconds.
Level 1 - 20%.
Level 2 - 40%.
Level 3 - 60%.

Defender of Light:
Creates a holy shield around the paladin, protecting him for % of damage taken.
Level 1 - 20%.
Level 2 - 40%.
Level 3 - 60%.

Path of the righteous: Passive
The light shines within the soul of the paladin, increasing his movement speed by an ammount equal to *number*. Also makes his feet shine.
Level 1 - Intelligense + Strength / 4
Level 2 - Intelligense + Strength / 2
Level 3 - Intelligense + Strength

Holy Storm: (Ulti?)
The paladin goes into a holy whirlwind frenzy, dealing damage to units near him, and healing allied units near him.

Hope any of them are usefull, if so, rep is appreciated! :thup:

Edit; Dinowc now you're just missing my 3 spells ;)

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • The Helper The Helper:
    I am great and it is fantastic to see you my friend!
    +1
  • The Helper The Helper:
    If you are new to the site please check out the Recipe and Food Forum https://www.thehelper.net/forums/recipes-and-food.220/
  • Monovertex Monovertex:
    How come you're so into recipes lately? Never saw this much interest in this topic in the old days of TH.net
  • Monovertex Monovertex:
    Hmm, how do I change my signature?
  • tom_mai78101 tom_mai78101:
    Signatures can be edit in your account profile. As for the old stuffs, I'm thinking it's because Blizzard is now under Microsoft, and because of Microsoft Xbox going the way it is, it's dreadful.
  • The Helper The Helper:
    I am not big on the recipes I am just promoting them - I use the site as a practice place promoting stuff
    +2
  • Monovertex Monovertex:
    @tom_mai78101 I must be blind. If I go on my profile I don't see any area to edit the signature; If I go to account details (settings) I don't see any signature area either.
  • The Helper The Helper:
    You can get there if you click the bell icon (alerts) and choose preferences from the bottom, signature will be in the menu on the left there https://www.thehelper.net/account/preferences
  • The Helper The Helper:
    I think I need to split the Sci/Tech news forum into 2 one for Science and one for Tech but I am hating all the moving of posts I would have to do
  • The Helper The Helper:
    What is up Old Mountain Shadow?
  • The Helper The Helper:
    Happy Thursday!
    +1
  • Varine Varine:
    Crazy how much 3d printing has come in the last few years. Sad that it's not as easily modifiable though
  • Varine Varine:
    I bought an Ender 3 during the pandemic and tinkered with it all the time. Just bought a Sovol, not as easy. I'm trying to make it use a different nozzle because I have a fuck ton of Volcanos, and they use what is basically a modified volcano that is just a smidge longer, and almost every part on this thing needs to be redone to make it work
  • Varine Varine:
    Luckily I have a 3d printer for that, I guess. But it's ridiculous. The regular volcanos are 21mm, these Sovol versions are about 23.5mm
  • Varine Varine:
    So, 2.5mm longer. But the thing that measures the bed is about 1.5mm above the nozzle, so if I swap it with a volcano then I'm 1mm behind it. So cool, new bracket to swap that, but THEN the fan shroud to direct air at the part is ALSO going to be .5mm to low, and so I need to redo that, but by doing that it is a little bit off where it should be blowing and it's throwing it at the heating block instead of the part, and fuck man
  • Varine Varine:
    I didn't realize they designed this entire thing to NOT be modded. I would have just got a fucking Bambu if I knew that, the whole point was I could fuck with this. And no one else makes shit for Sovol so I have to go through them, and they have... interesting pricing models. So I have a new extruder altogether that I'm taking apart and going to just design a whole new one to use my nozzles. Dumb design.
  • Varine Varine:
    Can't just buy a new heatblock, you need to get a whole hotend - so block, heater cartridge, thermistor, heatbreak, and nozzle. And they put this fucking paste in there so I can't take the thermistor or cartridge out with any ease, that's 30 dollars. Or you can get the whole extrudor with the direct driver AND that heatblock for like 50, but you still can't get any of it to come apart
  • Varine Varine:
    Partsbuilt has individual parts I found but they're expensive. I think I can get bits swapped around and make this work with generic shit though
  • Ghan Ghan:
    Heard Houston got hit pretty bad by storms last night. Hope all is well with TH.
  • The Helper The Helper:
    Power back on finally - all is good here no damage
    +2
  • V-SNES V-SNES:
    Happy Friday!
    +1
  • The Helper The Helper:
    New recipe is another summer dessert Berry and Peach Cheesecake - https://www.thehelper.net/threads/recipe-berry-and-peach-cheesecake.194169/

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.