Parasite 2 Secrets

TheSpoon

Reaction score
Its been brought up before, but I was told not to revive old threads.
How does one get the suits in Parasite 2 version 1.11 [and 1.12 if possible]
Apparantly how to obtain them in both versions is very different, but this is what I've got so far:

SECRET ITEM LOCATIONS:

Item: Celestial Blade
Believed Suit: Celestial Suit
Description: A sword that gleams with radiating light. A great divine holy prescence can be felt holding it.
Notes: Actively used (Can target item and unit) - Can be used on a unit to stun them for roughly half a second, can be quite usefull in battle. When used with bible in inventory Holy Blood is created.

Item: Bible
Believed Suit: Celestial Suit
Description: ???
Notes: Actively used (No target) - Causes a quote from the bible to appear on the screen. This is an actual quote from the bible (I've cross checked). I haven't checked if theres an order to what they come up, but apparantly theres a hidden code.

Item: Skull
Believed Suit: Reaper Suit
Description: A human skull that is glowing... ...a ghostly precence can be felt while holding it.
Location: Found inside the south black screen inside the containment room of the medical floor.

Notes: Inactive - Little can be done with the skull, all I can think is that the "ghostly prescence" is referring to the one in the graveyard (more on that later)

Item: Skull Key
Description: A skull shaped key. Find out what it unlocks and may the treasure be yours!
Location: Found inside the black screen inside the odesa room of the biolab floor.

Notes: Active (Used on units) - Again little can be done with this item, using it on all units I've tried has had little effect. Doesn't work on buildings, the ghostly prescence is considered as a building

Item: Icon of Sin
Believed Suit: Demonic Suit
Description: ???
Location: Found inside the odesa factory found on planet XGRM.
Notes: This suit I have had least success with, it is said you need to convert this item into a Demonic Idol.

Item Notes: I believe this is all the items, the reason two of them have not got a description is because I was unable to land on the planet in single player =P. However I'll update them soon when I play MP.

SECRET UNIT LOCATIONS:

Name: Ghostly Prescence
Buff Message: The dead speak; when your prescence is felt in the interstice may we cling to your sweet mortal flesh.
Location: Found in the graveyard on planet XGRM, south east of the base, the unit is hidden so you'll have to click around.
Notes: The unit has 3 inventory slots and undamaged by everything. Placing most item combinations into the unit seems to have no effect.

Name: Rock of Ages
Believed Suit: ???
Buff Message: \/I// II \\ /I\ [\ [[ I // II \\ ][
Location: Found just east of the bar on planet XGRM, easily spotted.
Notes: Almost indenticle to the ghostly prescence, however the buff seems to be some sort of code, I've had no luck solving it. However I have been told that this unit has nothing to do with the suits and is to just put you off.

Name: SAFE
Believed Suit: ???
Buff Message: None
Notes: No, idea, at all.

Unit Notes: The icon for the units' buff changes to the last buff that was seen on the map. I believe this has nothing to do with the suits and is just a bug.

THE SUITS:

Celestial suit = Heal (heals 200 HP), Divine shield (Invulnerable for 12 seconds), Lifesteal aura (30% of dmg goes to life)

Demon suit = Teleportation (Teleports you where you want to go in large AoE), Deathblade (6+8 more dmg), Cursed Blade (Steals 10 mana per hit)

Reaper suit = Raise dead (Raises skeleton from corpse), Spirit of Vengeance (Creates spirit to attack enemies), Devour (Kills your unit for life and mana)

Suit Notes: This infomation shown is not by me but if from and earlier post.

PROGRESS:

Suit: Celestial Suit
Linked Items: Bible and Celestial Sword
Linked Units: None
Notes: I figured the bible is a type of code, I've read that you say this code while in the docks, you then enter the holy grail and use the sword on the bible spilling the holy blood on it... giving yeh the suit. The only thing I could tell you other than this, is that the password is not "Celestial" nor "Divine"

Suit: Reaper Suit
Linked Items: Skull and Skull Key
Linked Units: Ghostly Prescense
Notes: Apparantly you have to activate the graveyard causing a portal to open.. and.. etc, I have no clue how, I've tried a lot. [Including dying] All I can tell you that putting the Skull and Skull Key into the ghostly prescense has little effect

Suit: Demonic Suit
Linked Items: Icon of Sin
Linked Units: None?
Notes: The least progress has been made on this suit. It is related with the seven sins.. so maybe you commit them? But... adultery!?

Suit: Plasma Form Parasite
Linked Items: Plasma Bomb?
Linked Units: No clue
Notes: I lie, this has the least progress, I've heard of it... but I know nothing.

Anyone who think can help me, POST HERE.

K

killdem

help

hey i can do some multiplayer games with u. im on Azeroth server ign: killdem

C

Caedus

Well, I have found another possible hint for you...could nothing but it could still be a clue :p

One Bible excerpt is in the chapter Timothy
...3:15 I believe but I could very well be wrong because I could have gotten it mixed up with Collosians...but anyway, unlike the others it is written in blue font...suspicious...

black.sheep

Reaction score
Yeah this game is realy tricky with all its secrets, oh you missed one secret thing, theres a demon alien that some how involves the bottom room in the quainteen to get(the one with the two stautes of knights and a demonic one) I have no idea how to get it, prehaps you have to use the icon of sin? Maybe the demon suit helps you? I'm about as clueless as you guys are.

Ghostwind

o________o
Reaction score
I remember, a long time ago, I was in the group for the first alpha test of Parasite 2 :D

I remember the bible item lol.

K

KillerX

Ok here's what i've gathered so far. In parasite 1.13D there is only 1 working suit. Its the demon suit. You need to do many steps to get it, and most likely risk being called a parasite because you pretty much have to abandon your team until you get it. You need 3 items. Skull and Skull Key, (found in black screens in the Med lab containment room and the other in the Odesa Blackscreen in the Bio Lab), and the Icon of Sin (found in the odesa factory on XGRM). Somehow you need to make the icon of sin into demonic figurine or some other item, this is where i'm stuck. But i do know how to get the rest should someone figure that out. After you get demonic figurine, you need to unlock the S A F E in XGRM's northeast building. Then you take the gem it drops and head to the XGRM Graveyard and give the skull to the Ghostly presence, he drops an upgraded skull and when combined with the other items in ur inventory, it makes the Demon suit. But this is only a rumor. The rumor has it that the suits only exist in a hacked version of the game. I haven't confirmed this, but the items and buildings exist.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.