Post An Introduction/Pictures

Hatebreeder

So many apples
Reaction score
The one who prefers a nice weekend with one (or more) girl(s) in the bed and some beer over a damn cold weekend filled with snow and boring sports :D

Cut the Sports part - Beer and Girl(s) and good Music make my Day/Weekend =)

Uhm... Well, what else can you do in this cold time of the Year, Vestras, without having to go outside and freeze your arse off? =P
Only thing what I can think of, is drinking Mulled Whine outside with a couple of friends and girls ^^ (the only reason why i'd drink it outside is, becuase it makes you realy warm... And if your inside, you'll, like, get your blood boiling =P )

Nigerianrulz

suga suga how'd you get so fly?
Reaction score
this is actually quite old,(about a month ago :p)

yay.png

WolfieeifloW

WEHZ Helper
Reaction score
attachment.php
Is it just me, or a similarity to Basshunter :eek: ?

Just found this thread, so, I guess I'll give it a go.
I'd like to leave some stuff out just for personal safety reasons.
My real name's Anthony,
However my gamer friends [aka 1/2 my friends :p ] call me Wolfie.
I'm 17...And a half.
I'm a lot more mature then 17 however, when I want to be;
Other times I'm a child at heart.
I listen to mostly acoustic and techno;
With the occasional emo/hardcore song.
Uhh...
I live in a uber small town, in Ontario, Canada;
So I spend most of my time right here on my laptop.
Since I've found TH.net I've been very active on it.
I, think, I'm a pretty welcomed and contributing member here.
I mostly "lurk" in the World Editor Zone;
So, you guessed it, I indeed edit the world of Warcraft 3.
I'm a professional DotA player.
I also play Custom Hero Line Wars.
I'm the creator of Feedback TD.
So, to sum it up, my time consists of:
WE, DotA, CHLW, MSN, Ventrilo, and Photoshop.
Uhh...
I have two younger siblings;
My sisters 5 and my brothers 8 months old.
My parents tried for 7 years before they had my sister, hence the age difference ;) .
When I say parents, my Dad's actually a step father.
My real Dad left my Mom when I was one month old;
And my stepdad has been there since I was six months old.
No girlfriend for my at the moment, or for a while;
Just broke up with my girlfriend of nine months;
For cheating on me :( .
I spent almost all my money from my one month of working in the summer on my laptop;
The other $50 left over went towards my headset [on top of a $60 gift card] .

So...
I think that's pretty much it.
Oh, here's some pictures of me [including my Mom, sister, and brother] :) :
[Oh, and my cousin in the third one, who's...9?]

EDIT: You can add me on MSN too if you want :) , [noparse][email protected][/noparse] .

Hatebreeder

So many apples
Reaction score
attachment.php
Is it just me, or a similarity to Basshunter :eek: ?

Just found this thread, so, I guess I'll give it a go.
I'd like to leave some stuff out just for personal safety reasons.
My real name's Anthony,
However my gamer friends [aka 1/2 my friends :p ] call me Wolfie.
I'm 17...And a half.
I'm a lot more mature then 17 however, when I want to be;
Other times I'm a child at heart.
I listen to mostly acoustic and techno;
With the occasional emo/hardcore song.
Uhh...
I live in a uber small town, in Ontario, Canada;
So I spend most of my time right here on my laptop.
Since I've found TH.net I've been very active on it.
I, think, I'm a pretty welcomed and contributing member here.
I mostly "lurk" in the World Editor Zone;
So, you guessed it, I indeed edit the world of Warcraft 3.
I'm a professional DotA player.
I also play Custom Hero Line Wars.
I'm the creator of Feedback TD.
So, to sum it up, my time consists of:
WE, DotA, CHLW, MSN, Ventrilo, and Photoshop.
Uhh...
I have two younger siblings;
My sisters 5 and my brothers 8 months old.
My parents tried for 7 years before they had my sister, hence the age difference ;) .
When I say parents, my Dad's actually a step father.
My real Dad left my Mom when I was one month old;
And my stepdad has been there since I was six months old.
No girlfriend for my at the moment, or for a while;
Just broke up with my girlfriend of nine months;
For cheating on me :( .
I spent almost all my money from my one month of working in the summer on my laptop;
The other $50 left over went towards my headset [on top of a $60 gift card] .

So...
I think that's pretty much it.
Oh, here's some pictures of me [including my Mom, sister, and brother] :) :
[Oh, and my cousin in the third one, who's...9?]

EDIT: You can add me on MSN too if you want :) , [noparse][email protected][/noparse] .

Welcome to TH.net =)

Your Brother and your Sister are just adorable =P
BTW, do you go to school, or are you done with it already? ... Or something? =P

WolfieeifloW

WEHZ Helper
Reaction score
Yeah, I love them to death :p .
And yeah, grade 12, the big senior year ;) .
Probably going for a victory lap [grade 13] though.
...By choice :) .

Hatebreeder

So many apples
Reaction score
Yeah, I love them to death :p .
And yeah, grade 12, the big senior year ;) .
Probably going for a victory lap [grade 13] though.
...By choice :) .

It's always better to go on... I mean, for a litte more effort, you'll probably have greater reputation and better chances for everything you want to become =P

WolfieeifloW

WEHZ Helper
Reaction score
True but I want to get some extra courses before going off to college.
I've talked to my guidance counselor about this and she said as long as I stick with it;
And don't drop out halfway through.

So, no offense, but I think I'll take her advice over yours ;) :p .

EDIT: I'll ask her about what you said though.
Might say "a friend" instead of "guy off the interwebz named Hatebreeder" though :rolleyes: .

M

MisterFrank!

Well whats up TH (Again) :p
My name is Frank(E)[The Tank] Amaral AkA MisterFrank[MF]. I like computers, games, anything that is shiny[jk] and music. IRL, I always got my iPod with me, I listen to alot of music [Rap to Death Metel] I like to play Xbox360 Live alot, I'm a really chill person but knows when to have fun. I got a pretty good sense of humor. Im 15 and I like smiley faces :p[Thats my favorite one for no reason.]:thup: I also like to RP [My older brother got me into DnD and thats what started it.] I find it intresting and fun. Im a forum member of Clan Mapz as well [If you ever heard of it :p] I like to photo edit pictures alot and be creative. And my thoery for myself is, 'If I got my iPod and my Cell Phone then I got everything that I need':shades:
Also I guess I have to post a picture as well, I took this one when I was at a christmas party with fam, I dont really recall it but I found it on my camera lol
I ended up putting this pic on my myspace since it was the most recent I have.
untitled.jpg

Hatebreeder

So many apples
Reaction score
Well whats up TH (Again) :p
My name is Frank(E)[The Tank] Amaral AkA MisterFrank[MF]. I like computers, games, anything that is shiny[jk] and music. IRL, I always got my iPod with me, I listen to alot of music [Rap to Death Metel] I like to play Xbox360 Live alot, I'm a really chill person but knows when to have fun. I got a pretty good sense of humor. Im 15 and I like smiley faces :p[Thats my favorite one for no reason.]:thup: I also like to RP [My older brother got me into DnD and thats what started it.] I find it intresting and fun. Im a forum member of Clan Mapz as well [If you ever heard of it :p] I like to photo edit pictures alot and be creative. And my thoery for myself is, 'If I got my iPod and my Cell Phone then I got everything that I need':shades:
Also I guess I have to post a picture as well, I took this one when I was at a christmas party with fam, I dont really recall it but I found it on my camera lol
I ended up putting this pic on my myspace since it was the most recent I have.
untitled.jpg

Welcome MisterFrank to TH.net =) We hope you enjoy your stay (Not, I'm not a Bot).
BTW, pic update from meh ^^
NewResize2.jpg

M

MisterFrank!

I just realized how abnormally big this forums is.. It must be hard to keep a normal conversation in this :p

Grozzy

Reaction score
You don't know me, and probably don't remember me. Well, if there is anything to remember that is xP

And this is me
DSC00361.JPG

I didn't draw that though, my GF did.

I like listening to music, which is nearly 24/7
I have a girlfriend that really means a lot to me^^
And I'm a Christian, and proud of it

Prometheus

Everything is mutable; nothing is sacred
Reaction score
You don't know me, and probably don't remember me. Well, if there is anything to remember that is xP

And this is me
DSC00361.JPG

I didn't draw that though, my GF did.

I like listening to music, which is nearly 24/7
I have a girlfriend that really means a lot to me^^
And I'm a Christian, and proud of it
I kinda, sorta remember you. :D

BANANAMAN

Resident Star Battle Expert.
Reaction score
I belive i never did introduced myself

109283268m.jpg

That pic was taken when i was 15ish i think.

Anyways.

Im 17 right now. I'm about to finish 3rd year high school and i like to play with fire. Im a general all around cool guy with a few weird quirks ;)

BRUTAL

I'm working
Reaction score
well im bored,

My name is Adam, i live in ontario canada. im 15 atm, but i'll be 16 in march. im in 10th grade, and i hate school T_T. but i usually text through all my classes lol.
i game, alot. i spend a lot of time on xbox and on my laptop, i enjoy games like CoD, guitar hero, and racing games. oh and ofcourse warcraft. i love music, but only the kind i like. i listen mostly to death metal and alittle bit of black metal. fav song> under a godless sky by rose funeral :D http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V5Vz8O-39Dg
as for a picture; i have lost my photogenicness so i dont take pictures of myself anymore really >< but heres a picture of me at my grad.
ld12a8a03fc582d38e07f2abm0.jpg

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Monovertex Monovertex:
    How are you all? :D
    +1
  • Ghan Ghan:
    Howdy
  • Ghan Ghan:
    Still lurking
    +3
  • The Helper The Helper:
    I am great and it is fantastic to see you my friend!
    +1
  • The Helper The Helper:
    If you are new to the site please check out the Recipe and Food Forum https://www.thehelper.net/forums/recipes-and-food.220/
  • Monovertex Monovertex:
    How come you're so into recipes lately? Never saw this much interest in this topic in the old days of TH.net
  • Monovertex Monovertex:
    Hmm, how do I change my signature?
  • tom_mai78101 tom_mai78101:
    Signatures can be edit in your account profile. As for the old stuffs, I'm thinking it's because Blizzard is now under Microsoft, and because of Microsoft Xbox going the way it is, it's dreadful.
  • The Helper The Helper:
    I am not big on the recipes I am just promoting them - I use the site as a practice place promoting stuff
    +2
  • Monovertex Monovertex:
    @tom_mai78101 I must be blind. If I go on my profile I don't see any area to edit the signature; If I go to account details (settings) I don't see any signature area either.
  • The Helper The Helper:
    You can get there if you click the bell icon (alerts) and choose preferences from the bottom, signature will be in the menu on the left there https://www.thehelper.net/account/preferences
  • The Helper The Helper:
    I think I need to split the Sci/Tech news forum into 2 one for Science and one for Tech but I am hating all the moving of posts I would have to do
  • The Helper The Helper:
    What is up Old Mountain Shadow?
  • The Helper The Helper:
    Happy Thursday!
    +1
  • Varine Varine:
    Crazy how much 3d printing has come in the last few years. Sad that it's not as easily modifiable though
  • Varine Varine:
    I bought an Ender 3 during the pandemic and tinkered with it all the time. Just bought a Sovol, not as easy. I'm trying to make it use a different nozzle because I have a fuck ton of Volcanos, and they use what is basically a modified volcano that is just a smidge longer, and almost every part on this thing needs to be redone to make it work
  • Varine Varine:
    Luckily I have a 3d printer for that, I guess. But it's ridiculous. The regular volcanos are 21mm, these Sovol versions are about 23.5mm
  • Varine Varine:
    So, 2.5mm longer. But the thing that measures the bed is about 1.5mm above the nozzle, so if I swap it with a volcano then I'm 1mm behind it. So cool, new bracket to swap that, but THEN the fan shroud to direct air at the part is ALSO going to be .5mm to low, and so I need to redo that, but by doing that it is a little bit off where it should be blowing and it's throwing it at the heating block instead of the part, and fuck man
  • Varine Varine:
    I didn't realize they designed this entire thing to NOT be modded. I would have just got a fucking Bambu if I knew that, the whole point was I could fuck with this. And no one else makes shit for Sovol so I have to go through them, and they have... interesting pricing models. So I have a new extruder altogether that I'm taking apart and going to just design a whole new one to use my nozzles. Dumb design.
  • Varine Varine:
    Can't just buy a new heatblock, you need to get a whole hotend - so block, heater cartridge, thermistor, heatbreak, and nozzle. And they put this fucking paste in there so I can't take the thermistor or cartridge out with any ease, that's 30 dollars. Or you can get the whole extrudor with the direct driver AND that heatblock for like 50, but you still can't get any of it to come apart
  • Varine Varine:
    Partsbuilt has individual parts I found but they're expensive. I think I can get bits swapped around and make this work with generic shit though
  • Ghan Ghan:
    Heard Houston got hit pretty bad by storms last night. Hope all is well with TH.
  • The Helper The Helper:
    Power back on finally - all is good here no damage

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.