problem with imported files

emphh

Reaction score
As the title said, I have a problem with imported files on my map. Files like skins and models, the files worked at first and i've never had any problem with them but now i made a new spell that doesn't interact at all with the skins or anything but since I made that spell the skins or models on the map wont work.

They work when im in the editor, then the skins look fine but when i start it up the skins look like the original skin (Blademaster looks like an orc again).

The only thing i've changed with the map is that spell and after that the skins wont work. I've disabled the spell and it still wont work.

The map file is also about 300kb smaller than what it used to be. I've tried to add the skins again but it doesn't work.

Anyone know what could be wrong?

shadowmapper

Reaction score
The files have been moved or changed after importing (the file paths are incorrect)?

I'd recommend starting a new map and importing some of your older models and textures to confirm that the issue is related to this recent change. You may find the issue is in fact with another model.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.