problem with TD tutorial

S

Sam56

theres a problem..........

ok theres a problem with the tutorial u gave me.... Ok ill explain it best I can....ok ummmm.... In a triger the triger is as following:
-Event- A unit enters 1 1 [Unit-Unit enters region] -condition- -action- (goes on and on)
Ok so I cant find ''action'' in the condition all there is is All, Search for text : (blank space) And general. Plz help.

(Its not a question :D )

S

Sam56

NEVERMIND!!!!

NEVERMIND!!!!!! I WAS BEING STUPID!!! SORRY!!!!!
:D

S

Sam56

NEVERMIND!!!!

NEVERMIND!!!!!! I WAS BEING STUPID!!! SORRY!!!!!
:D

Bomook

Reaction score
don't worry, I'm not any less stupider than you, but in the Forum Guidelines it says:

1. Make the topic name of your post relevant to the post's contents. For example, saying 'can't do this plz help' isn't exactly the best name you could write.

Don't take me wrong, I'm not angry or anything, it's just that (because of my own stupidity) I tend to get topics mixed up; It doesn't help when I see a bunch of "please help" topics together. By all means, though, when you have a question, ask away, we'll all try to help, but just please be mindful of idiots like me. :)

Darg

Administrator
Reaction score
omg, someone actually read the forum guidelines, never expected that to happen :)

Darg

Administrator
Reaction score
not the rules, the guidelines, they are two different things (they're written in the same post though).

the difference:

break the rules: gets me annoyed, gets you some warnings, repeat offences gets you banned

break the guidelines: gets me annoyed, nothing happens to you

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.