Problems with an animation

Slywolf15

Reaction score
I am having trouble getting the blademaster to play his attack 2 animation which is when he stabs. For some reason when I trigger him to play his attack 2 animation it plays his spin animation instead. It doesn't have anything to do with abilities I believe due to I set the same animation string to the ability as well. I forgot to mention, the spell I'm making creates a dummy with locust and he plays the spin animation when I use attack 2 although my main unit doesn't do any animation at all.

Code:
Thrust
    Events
        Unit - A unit Starts the effect of an ability
    Conditions
        (Ability being cast) Equal to Thrust 
    Actions
        Set ThrustCasterPoint = (Position of (Triggering unit))
        Special Effect - Create a special effect at ThrustCasterPoint using Abilities\Spells\Human\Thunderclap\ThunderClapCaster.mdl
        Special Effect - Destroy (Last created special effect)
        Unit - Create 1 Blademaster (Dummy) for Neutral Passive at ThrustCasterPoint facing (Position of (Target unit of ability being cast))
        Unit - Add a 1.00 second Generic expiration timer to (Last created unit)
        Animation - Play (Last created unit)'s attack 2 animation
        Animation - Change (Last created unit)'s vertex coloring to (100.00%, 100.00%, 100.00%) with 50.00% transparency
        Unit - Move (Triggering unit) instantly to ((Position of (Target unit of ability being cast)) offset by (10.00, 0.00)), facing (Position of (Target unit of ability being cast))
        Animation - Play (Triggering unit)'s attack 2 animation
        Unit - Cause (Triggering unit) to damage (Target unit of ability being cast), dealing 100.00 damage of attack type Chaos and damage type Normal

Defi4nc3

Developer of DORPG
Reaction score
Under the animations it is.... Attack,2 correct?

The spin animation is attack,walk,stand,spin.... So i really don't see how they would get mixed up...

Slywolf15

Reaction score
Under the animations it is.... Attack,2 correct?

The spin animation is attack,walk,stand,spin.... So i really don't see how they would get mixed up...

You are correct, I am as stumped as you are. If you would like to see for yourself I can provide the map.

Defi4nc3

Developer of DORPG
Reaction score
If your using GUI add the Comma

Animation - Play YOUR UNIT's attack,2 animation

It'll make the difference.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.