ProblemS with WC3 TFT Editor

U

Unregistered

Hi. Think its very easy to solve:

i want to make a non-melee-map .. something like AOS .. but everytime i start it every player gets a main building at the start position. why?

and my second question:
is it impotant that shops belong to a player? because i want that all players in the game can buy from the same shops..

btw how can i make a shop that only works for one team`?

thx 4 help!

Darg

Administrator
Reaction score
1) you forgot to remove the melee game - set starting units action in the melee initialization trigger.

2) shops can belong to whoever you like. if u want, just base the shop off a goblin merchant and work from there.

3) well i imagine the player-owned shops only work for the owning player at the very least, you should try them out and see if they work for the player's allies as well.

Bomook

Reaction score
3) Shops will work exclusively for anyone on the owning player's team (well, other than the neutral passive ones). So for the team you want to be able to use the shop, just give it to a player on that team (to be politically correct, of course, give it to a neutral player on that team :p).

G

GuitaristsBane

I actually tried doing that with a tavern, but it didn't work out. Not quite sure why, but at least with the tavern it didn't work.

Darg

Administrator
Reaction score
You probably forgot to give the tavern the "shop sharing" and "shop purchase item" abilities.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.