Question about signatures

Status
Not open for further replies.

LoveTD's

Reaction score
does annyone know how to put an signature under your name? like having a line and a spoiler under it or just a few links with your own tutorials? I don't know where to edit it :D +rep if I find out :D

LoveTD's

Reaction score
Thats a bummer :( Can't you put your signature in a spoiler? hmm I thought I saw someone with a spoiler that sayd signature under construction :p maybe a dumbass maybe a joker or maybe just a notice? well eather way thanks a lot +rep

Monovertex

Formerly Smith_S9
Reaction score
Ummm... well yeah, he has a signature... it's Jindo the one you're talking about and he's a Super Moderator. In fact, he has a Spoiler in the signature. Not a signature in a spoiler ;).

However, you can always copy-paste something at the end of each of your posts.

The Helper

Necromancy Power over 9000
Staff member
Reaction score
Not really - a forum signature is an automatic thing. If you wanted to paste a signature at the end of your posts manually and nothing in that breaks the forum rules, knock yourself out. We don't have rules about members not manually putting a signature. Those with signatures, however, do not have to that paste every time and it shows on every one of there posts and I believe changes automatically if they change it.

PurgeandFire

zxcvmkgdfg
Reaction score
It isn't against forum rules, but you can get -repped from odd people that think that you shouldn't "fake" that you have a forum sig. Responsible members would probably only -rep you if it is annoying.

Basically, if your supposed signature follows these rules:
  • No huge text
  • No images
  • No shouting
  • Nothing to violate the site's rules
  • No smiley spam
  • Nothing annoying

If you were awarded a sig, you would probably be able to surpass rules 1, 3 (Possibly), 5, and 6. ^^

If you follow this, people most likely won't -rep you. ;) It is just assurance..

Chocobo

White-Flower
Reaction score
It isn't against forum rules, but you can get -repped from odd people that think that you shouldn't "fake" that you have a forum sig. Responsible members would probably only -rep you if it is annoying.

Basically, if your supposed signature follows these rules:
  • No huge text
  • No images
  • No shouting
  • Nothing to violate the site's rules
  • No smiley spam
  • Nothing annoying

If you were awarded a sig, you would probably be able to surpass rules 1, 3 (Possibly), 5, and 6. ^^

If you follow this, people most likely won't -rep you. ;) It is just assurance..

#1 : No.
#2 : No.

Sir Gordon

Decent User (I'm as good as you)
Reaction score
That means, if you are awarded a signature, you can have a huge text, shouting, smiley spam and annoying things?

I don't think so...

ReVolver

Mega Super Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
That means, if you are awarded a signature, you can have a huge text, shouting, smiley spam and annoying things?

I don't think so...

He's right :rolleyes:
I got my sig edited twice because it had to much :p Also we can't have images (it's been disabled)

by the way, what does shouting mean? does it mean having big text?

Sir Gordon

Reaction score
Here's an example of shouting:

ORC_TAMER DOESN'T KNOW WHAT SHOUTING IS!!! OMG!!!

ReVolver

Mega Super Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
Here's an example of shouting:

ORC_TAMER DOESN'T KNOW WHAT SHOUTING IS!!! OMG!!!

I thought your caps-lock was on :rolleyes: :p

That shouting thing is very annoying, good thing we don't do that here.

Sir Gordon

Reaction score
I thought your caps-lock was on :rolleyes: :p

Nope. When in real life we 'shout', we use high leveled voice, so, in forums and videogames, to express emphasis, we use Capitals (unless, of course, we have forgotten Caps Lock open).

SFilip

Gone but not forgotten
Reaction score
> If you were awarded a sig, you would probably be able to surpass rules 1, 3 (Possibly), 5, and 6. ^^
If we actually awarded someone who does that stuff we would probably reconsider.

Anyway...question answered so...

Status
Not open for further replies.
General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.