Question's, unsure where to post.

Status
Not open for further replies.

BlightWarden

Reaction score
i have a few questions on things and i am unsure where to post this so please forgive my noobEness. Thanks.

Ok.1. can someone direct me to a link about rep? no idea how to give it or how to get it.

2. i noticed i had 1 of those little green bars and now its purple. i also had a differant title but now i'm bumped back down? i believe this is because i have failed to give rep which leads to my first question.

3. can rep be taken away based on opinions in the general discussion/ headlines area? i know my opinions differ from many others and i will avoid that section completely if i get punished for being honest.

* i have been here for awhile, been trying to learn the editor as best i can but its simply a bit to advanced for me on certain things, but i keep trying.
i need a bit more practice before i feel like i can help.

thanks for any and all replies.:)

PS: i really like this smiley->:banghead:

PurgeandFire

zxcvmkgdfg
Reaction score
1. http://www.thehelper.net/forums/showthread.php?t=28891 :)

2. Purple just means that you have 0 rep. The more posts you have, the more the user title goes up. At an interval.

3. Yes, but those are people that are probably just weird. Unless you're flaming or misbehaving, you won't get in much trouble. ;)

Rep is just to award you on how good you've been. Don't worry about -rep too much, but take it into consideration and learn not to do that again. Rep is a powerful tool, and is not to be abused.

May the force be with you young grasshopper.

BlightWarden

Reaction score
lol, thank you.

ps: +rep now that i know, and you helped. so ty.

pps: i suppose this thread can be closed unless someone can add to it. thanks.

Darkchaoself

What is this i dont even
Reaction score
Future reference, threads are only closed on spam, flame, etc conditions. Not closed when a question is solved. Too much Closing then :p

Ghan

Administrator - Servers are fun
Staff member
Reaction score
> Not closed when a question is solved.

Exception: Bugs and Features forum.

Helps to easily see which issues have been resolved/not. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.