Other Rappunk23's Zombie Experience

>I know, I know I'm annoying posting ideas 24/7 just want to help and here is some more ideas:

24/7... not quite and your not annoying. But for the ideas post at least 5-6 minimum at a time. Unless you cant think of any more.

>That zombies have the ability to dig them down in the ground, and become invisible to players. Once diged down they can only get up if a player pass by.

Thats a good idea, im going to modify it slightly but yeah thats good.

> The infection idea from before you should do so the caster get damage over time when having the buff/infection and when you have taken the cure for slowing the process it takes less damage.

Already doing that.

> You should do so the zombies really weak against fire so you can flamethrower them :)

I Cant do that unless its a special type of chemical fire. Because if this was normal fire then Pyrotechnician Hero (FlameThrower) would become the rigged hero of choice.

>Make some places very dark and to see anything you gotta buy a flashlight to your weapon and so you could waste the batteries on it if you use it to much (it will add a creepy experience when it's dark and your flashlight is almost dead and suddenly it's dead and you can't see anything and zombies swarm from everywhere).

Already have very, very dark places (Custom Lighting Environment) and am currently working on getting a flashlight system. However the batteries are a good Idea and would add moe to the experience. :thup:

>That you could move on rooftops of building (so when they are swarming a horde of zombies down on the streets you flee up to the rooftop and like jump to another rooftop from there maybe to realistic but would be cool :))

You can already walk on buildings, But jumping from rooftops, I may implement that later.

These are the types of ideas needed really. Concepts.

+rep

Thanks for the +rep :)
Oki if you need any more ideas here are some i have a whole bunch of them in my head so here are the best of them :) :

1st idea: Some super zombies that will spawn a plague cloud when they die (lasts X seconds) when a unit moves trough it, it get's infected.

Second idea: You can buy/steal grenades from shops that bounces off walls and the ground (think you already thought about that but if not then here is the idea :)).

Third idea: You can destroy building (maybe to realistic and hard to do).

Fourth idea: You can buy/steal attachment to your weapons in the stores.

Fifth idea: The easiest way to kill zombies is with a bullet trough the head (donnu how to that though).

Sixth idea: When you are infected the body slowly (depends on what state the infection is) transform to zombie. Ex: After 1 min the player starts getting a little darker, after 2 min the player starts to get a little slower, 3 min the player starts thirsting for blood (every X second attack his teammate) and so on.

Seventh idea: When shooting on the legs of the zombies they get slowed (donnu how to do that).

Hope some of them is useful :)

>Some super zombies that will spawn a plague cloud when they die (lasts X seconds) when a unit moves trough it, it get's infected.

Already have them but not super zombies. They are fat, slow exploding zombies :D.

>You can buy/steal grenades from shops that bounces off walls and the ground (think you already thought about that but if not then here is the idea :)).

No

>You can destroy building (maybe to realistic and hard to do).

No (Maybe later in the editions)

>You can buy/steal attachment to your weapons in the stores.

Not from stores. There is no buy. And you steal from dead people and search crates and such.

>The easiest way to kill zombies is with a bullet trough the head (donnu how to that though).

Headshot chance abillity. Already Done

>When you are infected the body slowly (depends on what state the infection is) transform to zombie. Ex: After 1 min the player starts getting a little darker, after 2 min the player starts to get a little slower, 3 min the player starts thirsting for blood (every X second attack his teammate) and so on.

Now that sounds interesting. Ill have to modify it though.
1. No symptoms
2. Gets Blood FX
3. Slows Down
4. Every X seconds will run in a random direction.
5. Slows Down
6. Every X seconds attacks nearest unit.
7. Collapses ...

>When shooting on the legs of the zombies they get slowed (donnu how to do that).

No

Thanks for the ideas.

No problem sorry for my bad English but what is Blood FX :)?

I assume that you need more ideas :p

1st one: When you loot a dead zombie for money or any possible stuff, then there is a X chance that you get diseased by him/her.

Idea 2: There are some area that are filled with radiation that will damage the players health if you get too much (When you start playing you start with 0 radiation and then when walking into other areas filled with radiation you get +X radiation and when it get's to a limit the players starts taking DOT damage and do so the lumber or food is replaced with a radiation sign, so you can easily see how much you have Ex: 4 food = Level 4 radiation.
So to example when it reaches 9 or 10 the number starts getting red and you get DOT damage hope you understand :))

Idea 3: There are little zombie scouts that scout for the other zombies and are very annoying. Ex: I am in a house and then suddenly the scouts sees me and if i don't kill him he will report to the other zombies and i will get a horde of zombies after me :)

Idea 4: When killing a zombie loud ex killing with a pistol and there is a zombie almost 100 meters a way from you they get suspicious and checks the sound out:)

Hope i helped :)

I need item ideas now.

Okej here are some items:

Scope: Makes the units range longer.

Disinfection Needle : Slows the effect of the infection.

Radar : Tracks all zombies in X range for X seconds.

Ammo Box: Gives a friendly player more ammo (requires ammo system).

Turret: Automatic turret on the desired place for X seconds.

Claymore: Places a tripwire between two points and stuns and damages the first enemy to pass by.

Flashlight: You know...

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • The Helper The Helper:
    News portal has been retired. Main page of site goes to Headline News forum now
  • The Helper The Helper:
    I am working on getting access to the old news portal under a different URL for those that would rather use that for news before we get a different news view.
  • Ghan Ghan:
    Easily done
    +1
  • The Helper The Helper:
    https://www.thehelper.net/pages/news/ is a link to the old news portal - i will integrate it into the interface somewhere when i figure it out
  • Ghan Ghan:
    Need to try something
  • Ghan Ghan:
    Hopefully this won't cause problems.
  • Ghan Ghan:
    Hmm
  • Ghan Ghan:
    I have converted the Headline News forum to an Article type forum. It will now show the top 20 threads with more detail of each thread.
  • Ghan Ghan:
    See how we like that.
  • The Helper The Helper:
    I do not see a way to go past the 1st page of posts on the forum though
  • The Helper The Helper:
    It is OK though for the main page to open up on the forum in the view it was before. As long as the portal has its own URL so it can be viewed that way I do want to try it as a regular forum view for a while
  • Ghan Ghan:
    Yeah I'm not sure what the deal is with the pagination.
  • Ghan Ghan:
    It SHOULD be there so I think it might just be an artifact of having an older style.
  • Ghan Ghan:
    I switched it to a "Standard" article forum. This will show the thread list like normal, but the threads themselves will have the first post set up above the rest of the "comments"
  • The Helper The Helper:
    I don't really get that article forum but I think it is because I have never really seen it used on a multi post thread
  • Ghan Ghan:
    RpNation makes more use of it right now as an example: https://www.rpnation.com/news/
  • The Helper The Helper:
  • The Helper The Helper:
    What do you think Tom?
  • tom_mai78101 tom_mai78101:
    I will have to get used to this.
  • tom_mai78101 tom_mai78101:
    The latest news feed looks good
  • The Helper The Helper:
    I would like to see it again like Ghan had it the first time with pagination though - without the pagination that view will not work but with pagination it just might...
  • The Helper The Helper:
    This drink recipe I have had more than a few times back in the day! Mind Eraser https://www.thehelper.net/threads/cocktail-mind-eraser.194720/

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.