Other Rappunk23's Zombie Experience

You should make a scope system like the one in sharpshooter online :)
So you can go and camp killing zombies.
Or a cover ability that makes the unit attack - move to nearest dooda/destructible. Once behind add +armor and make unit unable to move :)

Yeah Lindenkron sure that pic is great - the random text lol.
Can I use it?
Kazuga was supposed to make a load screen but hes been offline for well...
2 months lol.
Anyways thats awsome just make it HQ in wc3 k?

Sure you can use it. I don't think there's Copy Rights on the background picture. Atleast I couldn't find any on the site I got it from :).

Ill make it HQ and send the map to you as soon as possible :)

PS: Could you tell me what text you want to stand there? :p instead of random text.

-Lindenkron

Okay, so one last question.
Which one?
Option 1
21dg2lc.jpg

Option 2
fbcpdk.jpg

Also. The quality wont be 100% best, since that would take up 1,4mb just for the loading screen haha. So Imma find a middle way :thup:
And if you don't mind it, I would like to write in small letters in the bottom right corner "Loading screen by Lindenkron - Thehelper.net" ? :)

-Lindenkron

Those are great and btw option 2 plz.

Naw i dont mind you signing the bottom.
Just can you make it below the loading bar in mid lol :p

Sure thing mate :). Ill have it ready for you in 10-20 minutes, so don't go anywhere! :)

Here it is :) Hope it's good enough for you. You know how to export it and import it to your own map?

gl,
-Lindenkron

Click and enter the 4 letters --> LOADING SCREEN MAP <-- letters 4 the enter and click

Edit:
The current size is:
410kb. I didn't want to go any higher.

well with a great protecter like heavy locker can be used to reduce minimap detail which really reduces map size especially with a s**t load of doodads like the size of that pic can be taken off from just compressing the mini map quality w/o compromising the readability of it but if im not mistaken RPZE is w/o a minimap then i highly suggest you use heavy locker to reduce minimap quality to like 0 [which would be a hugh pixely brick(brick cause it would suck) but thats ok cause it will have a black space in place of that if you have a war3mappreivew or what ever it is

just thought you should now rappunk23

Haha, I was going to use that render for my own poster, but decided not to since the ratios were annoying. :)

I like to second one, too, but the grammar and text itself is confusing.

> "Ammunitions low." = "Ammunition's low." OR "Ammunition low."
> "...all thats left..." = "...all that's left"
> "Hours are like days and Days are like weeks." = "Hours are like days, and days are like weeks."

> "Our chances of making it to the evac are slim. These are the final transmissions of the Delta squad and "The Horrific experience was very, very real"."

Was "Our chances of making it to the evac are slim." the final transmissions of the Delta squad? If it is, it should be:

> ""Our chances of making it to the evac are slim." Those were the final transmissions of the Delta squad."

What is "The Horrific experience was very, very real"." ? Is that also said by the Delta squad? If so, it should be added in with the first set of quotaions with "Our chances of making it to the... the Horrific experience was very, very real."

The "23's" in the title should be closer to Rappunk imo.

Good job! :thup: For the cover and map, :p.

~Hai-Bye-Vine~

I just copy pasted what he said :rolleyes:.
And ye, the issue was that the zombie font that I had couldnt write " '23 " it just became squares, so I had to figure out what to do then :rolleyes:. But I asked Rappunk if he wanted anything changed, for the very same reason. If he wants, he just have to say it! :)

-Lindenkron

Change Position (passive spell)
There's a X chance that the sniper moves to a random position X area when attacked.
Stealth (passive)
Makes the sniper invisible when behind a dooda/destrutible.
Piercing Damage
Makes the sniper have X chance to make his next bullet go thought his target and hit the X units behind.

I've already created a sniper(Recon) by my taste. Rappunk is authorized to edit it as he wishes.

Abilities:
Code:
[SIZE="3"][B][COLOR="SandyBrown"]Headshot[/COLOR][/B][/SIZE] [I][SIZE="1"][COLOR="Gray"](Passive)[/COLOR][/SIZE][/I]
[I]Has a chance to kill an enemy.[/I]

Chance 1%, +1% per level

[SIZE="3"][B][COLOR="SandyBrown"]Run for Cover[/COLOR][/B][/SIZE] [I][SIZE="1"][COLOR="Gray"](Active)[/COLOR][/SIZE][/I]
[I]Windwalk ...[/I]

Movement speed increace per level.
Duration increace per level.

[SIZE="3"][B][COLOR="SandyBrown"]AIm High[/COLOR][/B][/SIZE] [I][SIZE="1"][COLOR="Gray"](Active)[/COLOR][/SIZE][/I]
[I]Unable to move but increaces range[/I]

Range +50, +50 per level

[SIZE="3"][B][COLOR="SandyBrown"]Distract[/COLOR][/B][/SIZE] [I][SIZE="1"][COLOR="Gray"](Active,AoE)[/COLOR][/SIZE][/I]
[I]Makes zombies walk to the target point of ability being cast[/I]

Cast range and AoE increace per level.

[COLOR="SlateGray"]All Abilities has 20 levels[/COLOR]

Note: These are not the real tooltips.

It's very funny to get to a high spot turn on the Aim High ability and shoot at the zombies :). In most cases they die before they reach you.

In reply to Mr.Why So Serious (TheWrongVine).

The phrase I think is rather fine :D.
Its just how I like it but if you have some suggestions (Aside from grammer and the "") then feel free to post those suggestion(')s (lol(')s).

In Response To Sidove

Those are fine ideas but not the type im looking for sorry.

In Response to eXirrah

Nice Work!

All for now,

-Cheers Mate :cool:
Oki

However..

We are looking for unique LandWarrior Features,
We are looking for Gameplay Enhancement Systems,
and finally were looking for Item ideas.

What do you mean with "Land Warrior Features" and "Gameplay Enchantment Systems"?

@sidove land warrior features was originally my inception of a dialog version of the militarys land warrior
google it for more info on what it is
its basically a GUI type of a thing
it will have an objectives list basically any thing a player would want to know at any given moment

You should do so you can use turrets or mounted machine guns.
You should also do zombie dogs that are the smart ones of the zombies (they are the one ones that surround their opponents set traps and hunt in gangs. So basically only a smarter AI).
And that you rescue random civilians and when you rescue them you get money to buy new stuff. Only ides use if you want :)

Mr.WhySoSerious,haha, I like that. :)

Well did you fix the grammar? :D

~Hai-Bye-Vine~

Hmm got a new good idea.
That zombies can cast a spell so it infects a player with zombie disease and if the player dies of the disease he will transform into marine zombie (think you already thought to do that before i said it, if you did i got some more idea below).

It would be cool if you did so you can enter buildings like shopping malls, weapons stores, banks etc.

It would nice if you id like if there's only 1 player left and your teammates are dead/zombies you get speed bonus and armor bonus, like a last stand mod.

And last idea that if you buddy is suffering from infection you could use an item/ability on him to slow down the process or remove to infection.
Hope you find any of them useful:)

>Hmm got a new good idea.
That zombies can cast a spell so it infects a player with zombie disease and if the player dies of the disease he will transform into marine zombie (think you already thought to do that before i said it, if you did i got some more idea below).

Marine Zombie yes, Player controlled no.

>It would nice if you id like if there's only 1 player left and your teammates are dead/zombies you get speed bonus and armor bonus, like a last stand mod.

No, It encourages team kill

>And last idea that if you buddy is suffering from infection you could use an item/ability on him to slow down the process or remove to infection.

Have one to remove, but the one that slows down the process is a good idea.
Thanks

I know, I know I'm annoying posting ideas 24/7 just want to help and here is some more ideas:
1st of all there is a way to toggle team kills of you know :)?

And here are some more ideas:
That zombies have the ability to dig them down in the ground, and become invisible to players. Once diged down they can only get up if a player pass by.

Second idea: The infection idea from before you should do so the caster get damage over time when having the buff/infection and when you have taken the cure for slowing the process it takes less damage.

Third idea: You should do so the zombies really weak against fire so you can flamethrower them :)

Fourth idea: Make some places very dark and to see anything you gotta buy a flashlight to your weapon and so you could waste the batteries on it if you use it to much (it will add a creepy experience when it's dark and your flashlight is almost dead and suddenly it's dead and you can't see anything and zombies swarm from everywhere).

And last idea: That you could move on rooftops of building (so when they are swarming a horde of zombies down on the streets you flee up to the rooftop and like jump to another rooftop from there maybe to realistic but would be cool :))

Hope some will ideas will help :)

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • The Helper The Helper:
    News portal has been retired. Main page of site goes to Headline News forum now
  • The Helper The Helper:
    I am working on getting access to the old news portal under a different URL for those that would rather use that for news before we get a different news view.
  • Ghan Ghan:
    Easily done
    +1
  • The Helper The Helper:
    https://www.thehelper.net/pages/news/ is a link to the old news portal - i will integrate it into the interface somewhere when i figure it out
  • Ghan Ghan:
    Need to try something
  • Ghan Ghan:
    Hopefully this won't cause problems.
  • Ghan Ghan:
    Hmm
  • Ghan Ghan:
    I have converted the Headline News forum to an Article type forum. It will now show the top 20 threads with more detail of each thread.
  • Ghan Ghan:
    See how we like that.
  • The Helper The Helper:
    I do not see a way to go past the 1st page of posts on the forum though
  • The Helper The Helper:
    It is OK though for the main page to open up on the forum in the view it was before. As long as the portal has its own URL so it can be viewed that way I do want to try it as a regular forum view for a while
  • Ghan Ghan:
    Yeah I'm not sure what the deal is with the pagination.
  • Ghan Ghan:
    It SHOULD be there so I think it might just be an artifact of having an older style.
  • Ghan Ghan:
    I switched it to a "Standard" article forum. This will show the thread list like normal, but the threads themselves will have the first post set up above the rest of the "comments"
  • The Helper The Helper:
    I don't really get that article forum but I think it is because I have never really seen it used on a multi post thread
  • Ghan Ghan:
    RpNation makes more use of it right now as an example: https://www.rpnation.com/news/
  • The Helper The Helper:
  • The Helper The Helper:
    What do you think Tom?
  • tom_mai78101 tom_mai78101:
    I will have to get used to this.
  • tom_mai78101 tom_mai78101:
    The latest news feed looks good
  • The Helper The Helper:
    I would like to see it again like Ghan had it the first time with pagination though - without the pagination that view will not work but with pagination it just might...
  • The Helper The Helper:
    This drink recipe I have had more than a few times back in the day! Mind Eraser https://www.thehelper.net/threads/cocktail-mind-eraser.194720/

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.