Recommendation for a Object Editor tutorial?

wizaerd

Reaction score
Can anyone suggest a good tutorial that covers the Object Editor? Everytime I go in there, to either modify a unit, an ability, and/or an item there's such a large amount of data and fields that I really have no idea what they are for. Sure, some are self explanatory, but alot are not. I'm curious as to which fields control what things, and if edited what should be the expectant result, etc...

Sooda

Diversity enchants
Reaction score
Object Editor fields are gathered to groups -- animation, attack, stats, tool tips, etc. What does interest you exactly, it's too much to list them all for you. Use search and check my signature which leads to somewhat Object Editor tutorials.

wizaerd

Reaction score
Nothing specific, I was merely experimenting with stuff last night, and when I would change something and start the game, it either wasn't apparent what I changed, or it didn't have any effect at all.

I'm mostly making a copy of a unit, and just randomly changing values in there in an attempt to learn what is possible and what the capabilities are.

For example, adding different abilities to different units, making them different levels, modifying their damage stats, etc... So when the game starts, they're fully decked out with spells and abilities, a high enough level to take on certain enemies.

So again, nothing specific. I'm surprised there isn;t a master list somewhere of what it all means. Even the Blizzard help on the WE has a lot of "unknown" values for certain fields...

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.