Remember that issue about using TEAM EFFORT! to create a map?

Status
Not open for further replies.

crabbb622

Reaction score
it was hard to have 2 people working on the same map because you couldn't have 2 editor files open at once so that you could copy the triggers. you would have to keep opening and closing the 2 files in order to combine them

BUT--
i noticed that if you opened another map while having a map open in editor, then you could switch between the 2 by the windows menu

just wanted to enlighten the world

Exide

I am amazingly focused right now!
Reaction score
I don't get it?
Usually two people work on two different computers, unless they take turns.

crabbb622

Reaction score
if 2 people worked on a map at the same time (on different computers?) and made separate changes, then someone would have to combine the files. since you can't have 2 editor files open at once, copying the triggers from one map to another would be a hassle (opening one map, copying trigger, closing, opening other map, pasting trigger).

but you CAN actually have 2 files open at once. this can be accessed through the windows menu

Never_Quit

Reaction score
if 2 people worked on a map at the same time (on different computers?) and made separate changes, then someone would have to combine the files. since you can't have 2 editor files open at once, copying the triggers from one map to another would be a hassle (opening one map, copying trigger, closing, opening other map, pasting trigger).

but you CAN actually have 2 files open at once. this can be accessed through the windows menu

cool like two instances of the world editor at once? how?

WindexIsBack

Reaction score
While you can have two world editors open at once (google it, may not be a tutorial directly on the world editor though), he is talking about the windows tab in the world editor (next to 'Advance')

This is pretty common knowedge though, akin to me making a topic on "Whoa, you can create teams!"

crabbb622

Reaction score
While you can have two world editors open at once (google it, may not be a tutorial directly on the world editor though), he is talking about the windows tab in the world editor (next to 'Advance')

This is pretty common knowedge though, akin to me making a topic on "Whoa, you can create teams!"

:( back when i posted a thread about it, nobody seemed to know...
what does "akin" refer to?

Ghan

Administrator - Servers are fun
Staff member
Reaction score
Akin: allied by nature; having the same properties

Anyway, I think this thread has been resolved....

Status
Not open for further replies.
General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.