Remove minimap

xxxtrickyxxx

(o Y o)
Reaction score
you cannot remove the minimap altogether but you can disable any kind of use by creating a text file and import it into your map and name it war3mapMap.tga

this will make the minimap blank and nomatter what unusable for seeing units etc, its also a very good way to introduce 3d maps. set the camera high enough just to see the whole map, screenshot it and turn it into a tga or blp and you have a nice looking 3d map.

Azlier

Old World Ghost
Reaction score
Oh dear God. Abandon all hope. Here's a hint though, Notepad.

Azlier

Old World Ghost
Reaction score
I would reccomend leaving it blank. You don't even have to name it. Just make sure to import it with the path war3mapMap.tga

Azlier

Old World Ghost
Reaction score
Import manager screenshot. Come on, man! Use common sense!

xxxtrickyxxx

(o Y o)
Reaction score
try war3mapMap.blp as the custom path, not the actual name of the file. you must checkmark custom path on the object manager for imported file and type in the path.

Azlier

Old World Ghost
Reaction score
What I'm thinking is that he didn't change the path, but he imported the file under the actual name war3mapMap.tga

Azlier

Old World Ghost
Reaction score
Try changing the suffix to .blp. If that does nothing, I abandon all hope. Then, I put up a sign that says this:

Lasciate ogne speranza, voi ch'inrate.

Azlier

Old World Ghost
Reaction score
Change .tga to .blp. A suffix is... second grade English.

xxxtrickyxxx

(o Y o)
Reaction score
yes, blp will fix the problem. previews use tga i beleive and blp for maps. your path is correct so just change the .tga to .blp and it should work. Tested it myself incase and it worked.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.