Remove "Patrol" question

Pettunia

Reaction score
HI.

Is there any way, just any way, to remove that Patrol command, in which almost all units have?

Samael88

Evil always finds a way
Reaction score
That would be to add the ward ability or classification(don't rememeber wich it is). But that removes all other commands aswell:eek: But you could add dummy spells then to trigger the other commands:thup: That is really easy to do:D

Azlier

Old World Ghost
Reaction score
Or, you could try some JASS.

JASS:
call UnitRemoveAbility(GetTriggerUnit(),'????') //put the Patrol raw code where ???? is.

All you need is the raw code for patrol. It exists, I just don't know where. I know move is 'Amov', but I have no idea what patrol is.

Romek

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Or, you could try some JASS.

JASS:
call UnitRemoveAbility(GetTriggerUnit(),'????') //put the Patrol raw code where ???? is.

All you need is the raw code for patrol. It exists, I just don't know where. I know move is 'Amov', but I have no idea what patrol is.
'Apat' ?

If this worked, it'd be very handy for one of my tutorials :)

Azlier

Old World Ghost
Reaction score

Yes, I was thinking 'Apat'. But you kinda have to be sure in JASS, especially without NewGen. One little error and every blows up in your face.

Hmm, I need a line of JASS here... UnitAbilityRemove, right? I guess so...
JASS:
call UnitAbilityRemove(GetTriggerUnit(),'Alol')

Looks good, time to save.
!i!BOOOOOOM!i!
:eek:

Edit: Woah... Romek, what happened to your avatar?! Is he going to be okay?!

Romek

Super Moderator
Reaction score
> azlier:
Actually that would save perfectly well. Even without newgen.
I'm not sure about what it would in-game though.

And my avatar.. Well it's a Halloween special. I'm surprised the site banner didn't change like it did last year.

Azlier

Old World Ghost
Reaction score
Actually that would save perfectly well. Even without newgen.
I'm not sure about what it would in-game though.

No, mine wouldn't save at all. Look closer. If you can't see it, read the hidden text below.

I used UnitAbilityRemove, not UnitRemoveAbility. If you highlighted this without checking first, you are officially a lazy bum.

Romek

Super Moderator
Reaction score
No, mine wouldn't save at all. Look closer. If you can't see it, read the hidden text below.

I used UnitAbilityRemove, not UnitRemoveAbility. If you highlighted this without checking first, you are officially a lazy bum.
Oh noes -.-"

I'm pretty sure you where referring to the fact that you where using undeclared Raw-Codes.
Anyway, even that won't crash your WE.

Edit: And, I highlighted it without checking. I'm not going to play I (eye?) Spy with you.

Pettunia

Reaction score
I am bad at JASS, I tried but it is not working. Anymore Ideas?? I desperately need to remove that.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.