Removing the Unholy Aura Buff Icon

S

Syncourt

Ok, I've set the 'Stats - Buffs' for unholy aura to none but the unholy aura Buff Icon still appears on the unit (to say it's under the effect of unholy aura).

I've made it a passive skill that only effects the hero. Being an always active ability I don't need the buff icon showing. Is there any way to remove it?

R

Rev. Coders

did you remove its icon completly? the Icon - Normal and Icon - Research? also try out the Art -Target thing

S

Syncourt

I have the ability set as a unit ability, so that it only upgrades when I trigger it to. This also removes the Research Icon option so that is no problem.

'Icon - Normal' is currently set to use the Pillage Icon so the ability still shows on his list of skills.

I don't have anything set in any of the Art options at all.

Ah ha! just found a way! I renamed the Original unholy aura skill, deleted the buff for it and it disabled it for my custom skill too :D

I take it there is still some sort of link between copied skills and their originals?

R

Rev. Coders

yes there is a connection between custom copied abilities, why is this is because its a direct copy of it(duh) and it praticly loads the same abilitie stuff, so renaming the old skill changed the old skills abilitie information for the new skill

vypur85

Hibernate
Reaction score
Abilities with buffs cannot have its buff removed if you still want the ability effect. In your case, if you don't want the buff icon to appear to any units, just set the targets allowed to 'none'. Of course, by doing this, you will not gain any life regeneration or movement speed bonus from the Unholy Aura.

Removing the buff from the 'Stats - Buff' field will not change anything. The game will automatically use the default buff icon for the ability.

Not sure if I've answered your question correctly. I'm don't really get want you want. :rolleyes:

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

• Ghan
        Administrator - Servers are fun

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.