Reputation Part 2 - Post Reputation Issues Here

Status
Not open for further replies.

BlackDiamond

Reaction score
My rep is so far:

Not bad for the 1st day as a member...but I want more...I like this rep system very much so I thought of an idea coming soon...hehe

Attachments

• proxeira.doc
    45 KB · Views: 238

NiKaNoRoU_GR

Reaction score
The Helper said:
User <--- BANNED (-1500)
User only God has spared you from being banned (-1000)
User is succumbing to the Dark Side of the Force (-500)
User is committing heinous sins (-250)
User is not very well liked (-100)
User is starting to get a very bad reputation (-75)
User is not getting along with others (-50)
User seriously needs to read the forum rules (-25)
User must have done something wrong (-10)
User needs to read the forum rules (-5)
User probably double posted (-2)
User has zero reputation
User has received a bit of reputation (+5)
User has gotten a little reputation (+10)
User seems to be trying to help (+25)
User has started helping a few people (+50)
User might see a new forum at the bottom of the list (+75) <--wtf
User is starting to get some respect (+100)
User has the helping tendency (+150)
User has really started to help (+200)
User is being taken more seriously (+250)
User is doing a good job (+300)
User is becoming more respected daily (+350)
User is becoming a force to be reckoned with (+400)
User is close to becoming a Respected Member (+450)
User <--- Respected Member (+500)
User is climbing the respect ladder even higher (+600)
User is a sight to see (+700)
User has much to be proud of (+800)
User has a reputation beyond repute (+1000)
User is one of the Staff (+2000)
I think +75 is updated...is it not?

NiKaNoRoU_GR

Reaction score
AceHart said:
We'll think about it. Once you're getting dangerously near...
Huh?I'm not, I have just 58 rep :( . No, I mean I saw Sooda's rep and it said sth else instead of "Sooda might see a new forum etc."

holy_spirit

Reaction score
The Helper said:
User <--- BANNED (-1500)
User only God has spared you from being banned (-1000)
User is succumbing to the Dark Side of the Force (-500)
User is committing heinous sins (-250)
User is not very well liked (-100)
User is starting to get a very bad reputation (-75)
User is not getting along with others (-50)
User seriously needs to read the forum rules (-25)
User must have done something wrong (-10)
User needs to read the forum rules (-5)
User probably double posted (-2)
User has zero reputation
User has received a bit of reputation (+5)
User has gotten a little reputation (+10)
User might see a new forum at the bottom of the list (+75)
User is starting to get some respect (+100)
User has the helping tendency (+150)
User has really started to help (+200)
User is being taken more seriously (+250)
User is doing a good job (+300)
User is becoming more respected daily (+350)
User is becoming a force to be reckoned with (+400)
User is close to becoming a Respected Member (+450)
User <--- Respected Member (+500)
User is climbing the respect ladder even higher (+600)
User is a sight to see (+700)
User has much to be proud of (+800)
User has a reputation beyond repute (+1000)
User is one of the Staff (+2000)

ohh im still in the depth :banghead: between this
and this

okay realy now im 35 +rep ~need help more ppl :D

NiKaNoRoU_GR

Reaction score
holy_spirit said:
ohh im still in the depth :banghead: between this
and this

okay realy now im 35 +rep ~need help more ppl :D
Well, I have 66 points, and by the way you had about 10, I had -14, so I try hard for it, help others, and especially maps :D
But I only see you here on the community, so don't expect much from it.
Back to topic, this isn't yet answered:
Huh?I'm not, I have just 66 rep . No, I mean I saw Sooda's rep and it said sth else instead of "Sooda might see a new forum etc."
And another question, too:
If you delete a post in which you got repped, will the rep vanish, too?

NiKaNoRoU_GR

Reaction score
phyrex1an said:
>If you delete a post in which you got repped, will the rep vanish, too?
No.
Thanks.Um, and this question?

Huh?I'm not, I have just 67 rep . No, I mean I saw Sooda's rep and it said sth else instead of "Sooda might see a new forum etc."

The Helper

Necromancy Power over 9000
Staff member
Reaction score
The might see a new forum text has been removed because it was giving a false representation. Getting passed 75 rep and even a 100 rep does not mean you are automatically going to be a Special Member.

Chocobo

White-Flower
Reaction score
The Helper said:
The might see a new forum text has been removed because it was giving a false representation. Getting passed 75 rep and even a 100 rep does not mean you are automatically going to be a Special Member.

True. Most depends on your comportement on TH Forums.

Edit: 75 Reputation points isn't required for SM if I remember.

holy_spirit

Reaction score
NiKaNoRoU_GR said:
Well, I have 66 points, and by the way you had about 10, I had -14, so I try hard for it, help others, and especially maps :D
But I only see you here on the community, so don't expect much from it.
Back to topic, this isn't yet answered:

And another question, too:
If you delete a post in which you got repped, will the rep vanish, too?

thanx4 ur +rep ..but i ever never ask for rep... thats a shame to take sth u dont deserve it ;)

Rabarber

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
holy_spirit said:
thanx4 ur +rep ..but i ever never ask for rep... thats a shame to take sth u dont deserve it ;)
When you ask for reputation, or even tell people how much you currently have to get more, it's a negative reputation issue.

The Helper

Staff member
Reaction score
Probably a Timed Out Member. This happens when a SM does not log into the site for an extended period of time. We do this to try and keep the Special Members a group of ACTIVE members.

NiKaNoRoU_GR

Reaction score
The Helper said:
Probably a Timed Out Member. This happens when a SM does not log into the site for an extended period of time. We do this to try and keep the Special Members a group of ACTIVE members.
hmmm...so how much time must pass for one to low his rep?

The Helper

Staff member
Reaction score
Sorry but most of the SM things are not defined like you are asking. In other words, there are no exact amounts or times - it is up to me and the admins. So, you are wasting your time asking about Specifics here. This thread is about Reputation and not SM - and unfortuntately I have answered everything that I am willing to do about SM. I appreciate your curiosity but unfortunately I have told you everything about that I am willing to.

NiKaNoRoU_GR

Reaction score
The Helper said:
Sorry but most of the SM things are not defined like you are asking. In other words, there are no exact amounts or times - it is up to me and the admins. So, you are wasting your time asking about Specifics here. This thread is about Reputation and not SM - and unfortuntately I have answered everything that I am willing to do about SM. I appreciate your curiosity but unfortunately I have told you everything about that I am willing to.
Oh...thanks

chris

Reaction score
:banghead:
There are only a few thing to remember on any forum......be polite, helpful, be active and last but not least NEVER AND I MEAN NEVER........ask anything to do with being an SM. :eek:

You will become one if the admin staff feel like making you one....pure and simple...people can be really helpful and not get any +rep and the staff at most forums take this in to account when they pick out new SMs...so leave the staff alone and just plod along on the site being helpful. :eek:

Trust me......if you deserve it you will become an SM.

Status
Not open for further replies.
General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Ghan Ghan:
    Howdy
  • Ghan Ghan:
    Still lurking
    +3
  • The Helper The Helper:
    I am great and it is fantastic to see you my friend!
    +1
  • The Helper The Helper:
    If you are new to the site please check out the Recipe and Food Forum https://www.thehelper.net/forums/recipes-and-food.220/
  • Monovertex Monovertex:
    How come you're so into recipes lately? Never saw this much interest in this topic in the old days of TH.net
  • Monovertex Monovertex:
    Hmm, how do I change my signature?
  • tom_mai78101 tom_mai78101:
    Signatures can be edit in your account profile. As for the old stuffs, I'm thinking it's because Blizzard is now under Microsoft, and because of Microsoft Xbox going the way it is, it's dreadful.
  • The Helper The Helper:
    I am not big on the recipes I am just promoting them - I use the site as a practice place promoting stuff
    +2
  • Monovertex Monovertex:
    @tom_mai78101 I must be blind. If I go on my profile I don't see any area to edit the signature; If I go to account details (settings) I don't see any signature area either.
  • The Helper The Helper:
    You can get there if you click the bell icon (alerts) and choose preferences from the bottom, signature will be in the menu on the left there https://www.thehelper.net/account/preferences
  • The Helper The Helper:
    I think I need to split the Sci/Tech news forum into 2 one for Science and one for Tech but I am hating all the moving of posts I would have to do
  • The Helper The Helper:
    What is up Old Mountain Shadow?
  • The Helper The Helper:
    Happy Thursday!
    +1
  • Varine Varine:
    Crazy how much 3d printing has come in the last few years. Sad that it's not as easily modifiable though
  • Varine Varine:
    I bought an Ender 3 during the pandemic and tinkered with it all the time. Just bought a Sovol, not as easy. I'm trying to make it use a different nozzle because I have a fuck ton of Volcanos, and they use what is basically a modified volcano that is just a smidge longer, and almost every part on this thing needs to be redone to make it work
  • Varine Varine:
    Luckily I have a 3d printer for that, I guess. But it's ridiculous. The regular volcanos are 21mm, these Sovol versions are about 23.5mm
  • Varine Varine:
    So, 2.5mm longer. But the thing that measures the bed is about 1.5mm above the nozzle, so if I swap it with a volcano then I'm 1mm behind it. So cool, new bracket to swap that, but THEN the fan shroud to direct air at the part is ALSO going to be .5mm to low, and so I need to redo that, but by doing that it is a little bit off where it should be blowing and it's throwing it at the heating block instead of the part, and fuck man
  • Varine Varine:
    I didn't realize they designed this entire thing to NOT be modded. I would have just got a fucking Bambu if I knew that, the whole point was I could fuck with this. And no one else makes shit for Sovol so I have to go through them, and they have... interesting pricing models. So I have a new extruder altogether that I'm taking apart and going to just design a whole new one to use my nozzles. Dumb design.
  • Varine Varine:
    Can't just buy a new heatblock, you need to get a whole hotend - so block, heater cartridge, thermistor, heatbreak, and nozzle. And they put this fucking paste in there so I can't take the thermistor or cartridge out with any ease, that's 30 dollars. Or you can get the whole extrudor with the direct driver AND that heatblock for like 50, but you still can't get any of it to come apart
  • Varine Varine:
    Partsbuilt has individual parts I found but they're expensive. I think I can get bits swapped around and make this work with generic shit though
  • Ghan Ghan:
    Heard Houston got hit pretty bad by storms last night. Hope all is well with TH.
  • The Helper The Helper:
    Power back on finally - all is good here no damage
    +1
  • V-SNES V-SNES:
    Happy Friday!

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.