[Request] - Custom Icon

Soulshadow

Reaction score
I'm making a skill-set for a hero (Archimonde, however not too relevant). The skill-set is demonic, using icons like Heart of Searinox, Inferno, and Cripple. I need an icon-maker to take the Possession Icon and add a green-chaos tinge around the outer rims. +Rep and +Many, Many thanks.

skyblader

You're living only because it's illegal killing.
Reaction score
I dun understand what u mean by green-"chaos". And also, What u mean outer rim..... like around the face, around the face and hair, the purple eyes.... The face?

Soulshadow

Reaction score
There's a black border around the main part of the icon, with the face and hair. I would like some greener eyes and the border to be a chaotic green. Check out the icons I listed to see what I mean by green-chaos.

skyblader

Reaction score
Lol its really hard to make. First, I made the green thing, it looks as if the hair was sticking out, so i made it stick to the face, now it looks like some short haired girl.. Its hard to make an outline for things like these... thehyair cant be seen properly, and its away from the face, and in between the face and the hair, there is a gap. So outlining the outer would make it seem like the hair is touching, u can outline in and outside(it is ugly)

attachment.php

Attachments

• BTNPossession1.BMP
    16.1 KB · Views: 124

Soulshadow

Reaction score
I'm pretty good with photoshop, think you could hook me up on the how-to-edit icons? Thanks for giving it a shot also. :) +rep

skyblader

Reaction score
Lol thx for the +rep(u havent done so though) and to edit icons, is basically, what i do is, use the lasso tool, recolour... and look at how others do it, and the colour, and then I do it. There are a few guides on Hive. Btw, one tip is to make it full screen and zoom in.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.