[Request] Oblivion Fade Filter

Newbwc3

Sephiroth_VII
Reaction score
I need someone to make a professional looking fade filter for my cinematic. You will be included in the credits of the cine.

Heres some info on what I need:

Size: 800x438
Words: "OBLIVION" or "Oblivion" Centered in Middle in some nice looking text, Perferably redish color.
Picture: I'd like a image of a infernal raining down at an angle toward the left behind the text.
Effects: Add some nice effects if you can come up with any that look professional-like. Maybe some greenish effects to enhance the infernal.
BackGround: Black

Thx, and I warn you that I won't be satisified unless it really looks nice.

PurgeandFire

zxcvmkgdfg
Reaction score
Do you need it to be like "Animated". Or do you just want an image of the infernal raining down. :confused:

Newbwc3

Sephiroth_VII
Reaction score
Well If you know how to make a picture animated, sure go ahead. I have no idea how that works tho.

elmstfreddie

The Finglonger
Reaction score
Suggestion:
Have a fade filter where it's transparent around the word Oblivion, and then just show a section of the map where you have the infernal thing come down :)

Newbwc3

Sephiroth_VII
Reaction score
Nice suggestion but im not so sure about it. Maybe everything transparent except the words then apply camera to black edge of map and have infernal rain down. Then it would look like infernal was behind the words.

EDIT: sry i realize you said the same thing as I just did above.

elmstfreddie

The Finglonger
Reaction score
EDIT: sry i realize you said the same thing as I just did above.

LOL!
Okay, just search for a fade filter tutorial though. Since now all you need is text saying oblivion, search for the fade filter tutorial (there's a good one, I think it's by nll?), then follow it to make a fade filter that just says Oblivion and transparent all around it.

Newbwc3

Sephiroth_VII
Reaction score
One last question.
Does "Oblivion" sound like a good name to you? and Is there already a cine with that name? I don't think there is.

elmstfreddie

The Finglonger
Reaction score
Oblivion is a neat name but someone might mix it up with that other non wc3 Oblivion game >_>
Maybe... ARMAGEDDON or CHAOTIC

Newbwc3

Sephiroth_VII
Reaction score
I already did a fadefilter with "Oblivion" and lol I knew I heard that name from somewhere before just couldn't remember. Its ok im willing to have the same name and just mention in the description that this is not a map based on the Oblivion video game.

It look really nice with the infernal in the back. I'll post a Screenshot later mayebe. Took forever to get the infernal just right tho.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.