Request your GUI spells here!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Steamsteam

Reaction score
its ok if u dont make it so the hero is un-resurectable ;) the rest is just peachy!

edit: does each post have a limit of 15 attachments or does the entire thread? cuz if its posts then the ppl who posted after Glenphir should attach the files too :D

Moridin

Snow Leopard
Reaction score
^ It's each post. I thought of having that too, but some of the posts after Glenphir's first post are basically requests which are linked to by the first post....so I find it would be odd if they link the maps.

Ayanami

칼리
Reaction score
About the Razor's Plasm Field, I think i got the same problem like what INCENERATE said.

THE spell works at the 1st cast, thn after the 1st cast, the Plasm Field left its lightning graphic on a spot.
**Glen: U said we have to change the variables?

=================================================
**Hero[Maliken] spell:
No bugs or something detected?

I already answered this problem in the previous post. Set your array variables to 100. Automatically generated variables have an default array of 1. So you'll need to change that.

icepig01

Reaction score
I already answered this problem in the previous post. Set your array variables to 100. Automatically generated variables have an default array of 1. So you'll need to change that.

Okay, i have did what you told.
When ingame, i found something is not right about the plasm field.
::the circles of the Plasm field is too big than the original Plasm Field.
:::The damage are vry gay.(vry high damage, the dmg about 4k dmg[include expand and contraction])

How to solve this? How can i make the Plasm Field move in normal length of circle like the Plasm Field in DotA?

Ayanami

칼리
Reaction score
Okay, i have did what you told.
When ingame, i found something is not right about the plasm field.
::the circles of the Plasm field is too big than the original Plasm Field.
:::The damage are vry gay.(vry high damage, the dmg about 4k dmg[include expand and contraction])

How to solve this? How can i make the Plasm Field move in normal length of circle like the Plasm Field in DotA?

It is around the AoE of DoTA's one. And the damage was not uber in my test map.

Ayanami

칼리
Reaction score
This may ont be for me to say, but You must almost have played the hon hero maliken to know how he works.
first of:
Sword of the Damned:
its actually working as Beastmasters (rexxar in dota) thorw axe skill, after you throw it in a dirrection and travel around 900 wc3 meters away, it returns to the caster. so you could se it as beastmasters throw AND pucks illusion orb.

Also his ulti, Possession (the requester may not want it as it is in hon, but just so you know)
All units within range of something as 250 lose control over their unit and start running around were they standed

also Sword of the Damned have a neutral mode when he got ether effect 1 nor effect 2 on this sword

ps would like to take "avalya, Tempest" request if someone doesnt mind

Well, I had no idea it worked that way. He didn't specify enough then.

@ Hildagarn
I edited your Craze a bit. No need to set the learned hero as a variable. Just give a condition if the level of the skill is greater than 0.

Weep

Godspeed to the sound of the pounding
Reaction score
Mechanical Cage

Traps a unit in a mechanical cage. The unit cannot move, take damage, cast spells, or deal damage in this state. The unit is also invulnerable. Can be cast on enemies and allies. (including self)
This doesn't need to be triggered...you can do this with Cyclone (it won't make the unit spin around in the air if you change the buff's art - the spinning is specific to the model).

Avaleirra

Is back. Probably.
Reaction score
This doesn't need to be triggered...you can do this with Cyclone (it won't make the unit spin around in the air if you change the buff's art - the spinning is specific to the model).

oh wow, I totally fogot about cyclone :p.

I would appreciate if someone created Jet Pack for me.

Here another explanation

It's pretty much leap from Dota (when you cast it you jump towards a spot) just only you can target the spot you want to jump to). When you cast it, an explosion (sorta, think of paladins consecration from wow) units around you get stunned. And then you land in your location.

Ayanami

칼리
Reaction score
oh wow, I totally fogot about cyclone :p.

I would appreciate if someone created Jet Pack for me.

Here another explanation

It's pretty much leap from Dota (when you cast it you jump towards a spot) just only you can target the spot you want to jump to). When you cast it, an explosion (sorta, think of paladins consecration from wow) units around you get stunned. And then you land in your location.

The explosion is caused in the departure or arrival area?

Crusher

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
Thanks Glenphir. Since I already repped you, I'll rep you later.

:O

icepig01

Reaction score
Glen! !
I got problem after copy the Maliken's spells into my map.
--after i had copy all the spells into my map, i save it. Then, suddenly it show me 2330 script error.

-How to solve this?

Ryuu

I am back with Chocolate (:
Reaction score
Yo!
Please help to me do do this spell I have been working on for weeks:

What's it is supposed to do, is, once the spell is casted, the caster will rise to 500 flying height, where it will then create a unit. The unit and the caster will then come down together, but the unit will move towards the target while it is coming down.

The unit has a custom model, which I will implement myself, so just select any unit you want to.

After the unit touches the target, the target will be frozen for 4 seconds and will have the "Frost Nova" effect.

So basically, these are the stages:
- Caster rises up -> Caster creates unit -> Caster floats straight down + Unit floats down towards target enemy -> When caster reaches ground, the unit reaches the ground thereby "crashing" into the enemy target -> Freezes enemy target for 4 seconds

I would like it in MUI :)
Thanks much!

Btw, call this "Frozen Dragon".

Moridin

Snow Leopard
Reaction score
Hey. Finished(ish) Jetpack...but there are a few bugs that someone else could look at.

Firstly, credit to the two other spells to NoobImbaPro even though he seems to have forgotten to give good tooltips.
Secondly, the jump mechanic I've used is taken from Paladon's Jump from theHive.

I've edited the original jump to give nice fiery effects at the feet of the caster when jumping instead of this odd halo-ey effect.

The bugs:
1) I've set up triggers such that a dummy is created and stuns all nearby units using a custom storm bolt. For some reason it doesn't work and I have no idea why.

2) The special effects of the initial explosion seem to not work even when included in the effects-caster section in the object editor.

Thanks to anyone who takes a peek. Jump (Jet Pack) is MUI and leakless.

View attachment [Spell Request]Jet Pack, HiddenBomb, Mechanical Cage - Avaleirra.w3x

Ayanami

칼리
Reaction score
Glen! !
I got problem after copy the Maliken's spells into my map.
--after i had copy all the spells into my map, i save it. Then, suddenly it show me 2330 script error.

-How to solve this?

I had no such errors 0.o Maybe it's the version?

EDIT
@ Moridin
I suggest you use cyclone for Mechanical Cage. As fr Hidden Bomb, I believe it's a unit targeted spell.

Murre

Reaction score
I'd like to request the hero "Pandamonium" from HoN, it'd be awesome if you could do it! :D Ofc, I'm not expecting it to go fast, so do it in your pace. I'll put whoever makes it in the credits of my map. And:
I'd like it to be:
GUI (obviously)
Look as good as possible with pandaren brewmaster

Short explanation of each spell:

Flurry: The panda jumps forward with his stick and hit the enemies, they get pushed backwards aswell (just use the regular attack animation)

Flick: The panda jumps towards an enemy, when he reach the enemy, he throws them behind himself. (would be awesome if a stun could come along :))

Cannon Ball (rename to Panda Bomb or smthing like that): Target an area with the panda and he will jump towards it (no need to change any animation, just the usual flying or w/e animation) and stun the enemies + deal dmg.

Face Smash: Stuns the enemy and deals dmg each sec for 4 seconds.

I understand if this is too hard to make, if it is... then tell me. If just like one/two/three of these are possible to be made, make only those please. And I'll ignore the last one :p

As a second request (if you want to, you may make this the first :p) I'd like to request a spell like Magnus' (from DotA) pull spell, the ulti... I think it's called polarity shift. ^^
Help appreciated! :D
/Murre

NoobImbaPro

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
To take less time Glenphir and others, for the cannon ball you can check my "Voodoo Troll" spellpack, it is the first spell and modify it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Monovertex Monovertex:
    How are you all? :D
    +1
  • Ghan Ghan:
    Howdy
  • Ghan Ghan:
    Still lurking
    +3
  • The Helper The Helper:
    I am great and it is fantastic to see you my friend!
    +1
  • The Helper The Helper:
    If you are new to the site please check out the Recipe and Food Forum https://www.thehelper.net/forums/recipes-and-food.220/
  • Monovertex Monovertex:
    How come you're so into recipes lately? Never saw this much interest in this topic in the old days of TH.net
  • Monovertex Monovertex:
    Hmm, how do I change my signature?
  • tom_mai78101 tom_mai78101:
    Signatures can be edit in your account profile. As for the old stuffs, I'm thinking it's because Blizzard is now under Microsoft, and because of Microsoft Xbox going the way it is, it's dreadful.
  • The Helper The Helper:
    I am not big on the recipes I am just promoting them - I use the site as a practice place promoting stuff
    +2
  • Monovertex Monovertex:
    @tom_mai78101 I must be blind. If I go on my profile I don't see any area to edit the signature; If I go to account details (settings) I don't see any signature area either.
  • The Helper The Helper:
    You can get there if you click the bell icon (alerts) and choose preferences from the bottom, signature will be in the menu on the left there https://www.thehelper.net/account/preferences
  • The Helper The Helper:
    I think I need to split the Sci/Tech news forum into 2 one for Science and one for Tech but I am hating all the moving of posts I would have to do
  • The Helper The Helper:
    What is up Old Mountain Shadow?
  • The Helper The Helper:
    Happy Thursday!
    +1
  • Varine Varine:
    Crazy how much 3d printing has come in the last few years. Sad that it's not as easily modifiable though
  • Varine Varine:
    I bought an Ender 3 during the pandemic and tinkered with it all the time. Just bought a Sovol, not as easy. I'm trying to make it use a different nozzle because I have a fuck ton of Volcanos, and they use what is basically a modified volcano that is just a smidge longer, and almost every part on this thing needs to be redone to make it work
  • Varine Varine:
    Luckily I have a 3d printer for that, I guess. But it's ridiculous. The regular volcanos are 21mm, these Sovol versions are about 23.5mm
  • Varine Varine:
    So, 2.5mm longer. But the thing that measures the bed is about 1.5mm above the nozzle, so if I swap it with a volcano then I'm 1mm behind it. So cool, new bracket to swap that, but THEN the fan shroud to direct air at the part is ALSO going to be .5mm to low, and so I need to redo that, but by doing that it is a little bit off where it should be blowing and it's throwing it at the heating block instead of the part, and fuck man
  • Varine Varine:
    I didn't realize they designed this entire thing to NOT be modded. I would have just got a fucking Bambu if I knew that, the whole point was I could fuck with this. And no one else makes shit for Sovol so I have to go through them, and they have... interesting pricing models. So I have a new extruder altogether that I'm taking apart and going to just design a whole new one to use my nozzles. Dumb design.
  • Varine Varine:
    Can't just buy a new heatblock, you need to get a whole hotend - so block, heater cartridge, thermistor, heatbreak, and nozzle. And they put this fucking paste in there so I can't take the thermistor or cartridge out with any ease, that's 30 dollars. Or you can get the whole extrudor with the direct driver AND that heatblock for like 50, but you still can't get any of it to come apart
  • Varine Varine:
    Partsbuilt has individual parts I found but they're expensive. I think I can get bits swapped around and make this work with generic shit though

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.