Request your GUI spells here!

Status
Not open for further replies.

lionheadxO

Reaction score
why people just read the tittle and don't read the first post of the thread?

If people do it, will save lot of time and bump in this post... some people don't know but the owner of this thread don't will make more spell, so just the 'free people' which read this thread will, what i mean is, the thread is probably dead and PLEASE!.

READ THE FIRST POST OF THE THREAD.

I would suggest for people who are trying to learn GUI to look at the abilities already made. From looking at the skills that are already made you are able to learn how to do many different functions such as the dummy system, how do make ability effects have durations, periodic movement (used for projectiles, leaps, tosses, etc), and many others. It would be helpful to the people making the spells so they are not bombarded with requests if the people requesting the spells would learn from the spells created for them. Because most if not all of the spells that have been created have detailed step by step instructions on how to import the spell and what each function does so it is easily edited.

Laiev

Hey Listen!!
Reaction score
where are you going?
I never said to delete the topic, I just said to people that are making requests to read the first post of the topic. :p

beauzulu

Reaction score
ok my request if u have time:
basically its doom [Damage over time with items and skills silenced] but lasts for a very short time and jumps to the nearest hero in 800/1000/1200 range [for lvls 1/2/3 of the skill] after the timer is up on that hero [can only be casted on enemies]

the jumps would continue untill a hero that has doom loses the doom debuff and there is no viable heroes to pass the debuff on to [doom cannot target creeps]

tell me what you think

EDIT: for lvls 1/2/3 of the skill it:

has a cd of 60 seconds constant
lasts 3/2.5/2 seconds
deals 60/90/120 damage per second
jumping range of 800/1000/1200 between heroes only

it would be awesome if there were a 'missile' [im thinking if u can get the doom effect to look purple then make the missile units-missiles-destroyer otherwise if the doom effect is still firey then a fire missile?] that traversed the distance between one dieing doom debuff and hit the nearest hero that the debuff was transferring to then doom would start there, like a curse jumping from one hero to the next [which is my entire skill pretty much :p] i know its a lot but i really want it to happen lool and im terrible at triggers

goldDannsp

Reaction score
space-time vortex

the hero creates a rupture in space-time that absorbs all nearby units (enemies, allies,and you) including yourself and then explodes in lightining damaging all absorbed units and buildings in a (x AoE) :p levels:
1.- damage: 120(units), 100(heroes), 75,(yourself) 500AoE of damage, Max. units absorbed 6
2.-damage: 140(units), 120(heroes), 60,(yourself) 1000AoE of damage, Max. units absorbed 8
3.-damage:160(units), 138(heroes), 50,(yourself) 2000AoE of damage, Max. units absorbed 10

Status
Not open for further replies.
General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.