Request your GUI spells here!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Summoned

Reaction score
Nanobots
Spratz creates 15 nanobots to steal the very life force out of an enemy unit using advanced goblin technology. The nanobots (clockwerk model) will run at the target unit and steal health. It will then return to Spratz and transfer the health.

level 1) nanobots steal 10hp each, 300 movement speed
level 2) nanobots steal 20hp each, 400 movement speed
level 3) nanobots steal 30hp each, 500 movement speed

NOTE* nanobots are invulnerable, unselectable, and slighty transparent.

Thank you spell making team!
Avaleirra
That sounds way too much like Locust Swarm. :/

CungPowCow

Cool Member
Reaction score
More spell requests :p. Hopefully because the skills are fairly related it will make it easier to make them. I tried working in the world editor but had bad luck.

Fortification
: Fornte allows himself to setup fortification. Targets an area giving you and your allies bonus strength, agility, and intelligence.
Lv1: + 3 STR/AGI/INT. Max of 3 setups. 600 AoE
Lv2: + 5 STR/AGI/INT. Max of 5 setups. 600 AoE
Lv3: + 8 STR/AGI/INT. Max of 7 setups. 600 AoE
Lv4: + 11 STR/AGI/INT. Max of 9 setups. 600 AoE

Notes: It sets up an AoE and all within the AoE of the Fortification gains the bonus stats, when it leaves, it loses the buff. If a setup is casted beyond the max, the earliest setup will disappear.

Medical Supplies: Sets up a backup station of supplies for allies. When activated, it will heal all allies and self HP/MP within an area.
Lv1: Heals 100HP/50MP. Max of 20 stations. Each station has 100 HP.
Lv2: Heals 150HP/100MP. Max of 20 stations. Each station has 150 HP.
Lv3: Heals 200HP/150MP. Max of 20 stations. Each station has 200 HP.
Lv4: Heals 250HP/200MP. Max of 20 stations. Each station has 250 HP.

Notes: Each summoned station has a skill of its own called "Supply", which will destroy the station but heal all allies within a 300 radius.

Territory Spikes: The infantryman sets up cloaked spikes throughout his land. Any enemy hero/unit within the area gets damaged over time.
Lv1: 3 DPS, 450 AoE. Max of 4 setups.
Lv2: 5 DPS, 500 AoE. Max of 6 setups.
Lv3: 7 DPS, 550 AoE. Max of 8 setups.
Lv4: 9 DPS, 600 AoE. Max of 10 setups.

Notes: If a spike setup is casted beyond the max, the earliest spike setup disappears.

Cannon!: Sets up a cannon capable of firing cannonballs with long range, quick speed, high damage, but small radius (150).
Lv1: Can setup 1 cannon. 1000 HP. Fire!(skill) range of 2000. Deals 500 damage.
Lv2: Can setup 2 cannons. 1500 HP each. Fire!(skill) range of 2500. Deals 600 damage.
Lv3: Can setup 3 cannons. 2000 HP each. Fire!(skill) range of 3000. Deals 700 damage.
Notes: Radius once hit is only 150 units, but movespeed of the cannonball is 1500. The cannon itself is stationary. If a setup is cast when the max # of setups is reached, the earliest cannon setup is destroyed.

Oh and thanks. :)

Darkdwarf

Reaction score
Could someone make the ability Snipe (it's in the starter post) into a system applicable to lots of spells? And also make it so that it can't go through doodads or "climb" terrain? :D

And another request;

A spell that shoots a bomb able to stick onto walls and stuff. Then it can be detonated with another spell.

icepig01

Reaction score
Glen and the team members,
can you all create for me a 'command/mode',?
If you can create it besides the spells, tell me.

Moridin

Snow Leopard
Reaction score
^ Sorry to interrupt but:

This is a spell request thread...and not just any request/problem you have with WC3. The entire forum is for that...and I feel we shouldn't branch off even slightly as that would cause quite a bit of chaos.

I also understand that you have a thread in the forum about this.

Just my ten cents.

avalya

Reaction score
Oh, didn't see he already have a thread, posting things in 2 places is probably not the best idea, and as Moridin said, this is a spell request thread.

icepig01

Reaction score
^ Sorry to interrupt but:

This is a spell request thread...and not just any request/problem you have with WC3. The entire forum is for that...and I feel we shouldn't branch off even slightly as that would cause quite a bit of chaos.

I also understand that you have a thread in the forum about this.

Just my ten cents.

If you mean me, i'm just asking you guys whether you guys help in triggers?
Dont mind if you open another thread called:[Request your triggers/mode here].

(n_n)

Moridin

Snow Leopard
Reaction score
Of course we help on triggers....that's why we're on this forum :S.

Please don't request trigger code/systems/etc on this thread however, as this thread is specifically meant for GUI Triggered Spells.

As for another thread...it's pretty pointless as the entire forum is pretty much about it.

puppetmaster

Reaction score
Another spell request for my special agi hero.

<1st skill>Sword of Justice[4 levels]
This hero deal very precise damage to the enemy.
level1-deal 180 for each enemy in 260 AoE.
"2-deals 250 for each enemy in 280 AoE.
"3- deals 310 for each enemy in 300AoE.
"4 - deals 380 for each enemy in 350 AoE.
*CD:16/14/12/10.
*Magic type.
*[I want the effect/missle : able to see 'sword' model from sky hits the ground, if possible.]

-Remake spell request!
<2nd skill> Courageous blade. [4 levels]
The hero launches himself toward a target location at incredible speed, attacking enemies as he passes by them.
-Target type: Target Position
-Range: 600 / 700 / 800 / 900
-Radius: 200
-Cast Time: 0.1 Seconds
-Mana Cost: 75
-Cooldown: 21.0 / 17.0 / 13.0 / 9.0 Seconds
>Charges toward target location, dealing one attack to each enemy that passes within radius of self. Each consecutive attack during the charge will deal 8% less damage than the previous.

When the charge completes, applies Zeal to self for 5 seconds.
[Zeal Effects]
30 / 45 / 60 / 75 Attack Speed
*Physical type.
*Add some missle art at both of the hero's hand..put black color , should be "nethedrake.etc" or put pheonix missle art like troll's ulti in dota.

<3rd Skill> Presence of dark blade.
There would be 17% chances to make your enemy get silence whenever they get damage by this hero. Silence last for 2 seconds.
Level 1- Deals extra 80 dmg if success.
"2- deals extra 120 if success.
"3- deals extrra 160 if success.
"4- deals extra 180 if success.
*Passive.

<Ultimate>Sonic Blow
Jab the enemy for a few times ,very fast atk spd, cause them to feel fatigue.
Level1- Jab the enemy for 6 times, get stun for 1.5 second
Level 2- Jab the enemy for 9 times, get stun for 2.2 sec
Level 3- Jab the enemy for 13 times, get stun for 2.4 sec.
*Physical type.
*CD:70/60/50
*Use float text to show numbers of jab.

No HASH TABLE.

INCINERATE

Reaction score
hi , i got a spell request

can i get an Autocast devour? i would like it to work with a summon .. there would be 6 summons (one type of summon per level) each with a better devour ability (6 levels). stronger levels of devour = faster eating time :p.

avalya

Reaction score
Wow, didn't see that Summoned had posted and made Mjolnir, it was exactly as it was in my mind, in other words, awesome! +Rep and my gratitude. ;)

And about the bonus damage, it should be a 10 seconds buff, forgot to say that and the cooldown will obviously be greater than that.

INCINERATE

Reaction score
the Toss has a pretty big issue for me, if you try the demo map of it... you can toss any unit straight out of map boundary... how to stop that?

Hildagarn

Reaction score
I have a question to whoever did Defend.

I was using defend on this mini-mini-boss guy that has magic attack, and the attacks were doing NO damage at all.

Summoned

Reaction score
Updated Mjolnir with the 10 second buff (based on inner fire, the buff spell doesn't actually do anything except give the duration).

I had to add something to keep the hammer under control, though. Not sure what's causing it now (arc angle being set too high will definitely make this happen, though), but once in a blue moon it just goes completely insane, spinning all over the place, now there's a maximum distance. If it hits that limit, it'll start making a beeline for the caster.

avalya

Reaction score
Been testing it and noticed that the arc when it's returning to the caster is much larger than the arc you set it to (if I set the arc to 15, it will go a big loop around the point and return in almost a circle).

Summoned

Reaction score
Been testing it and noticed that the arc when it's returning to the caster is much larger than the arc you set it to (if I set the arc to 15, it will go a big loop around the point and return in almost a circle).
You know, I never noticed something big about that until I set the arc to 0.00.

As far as I'm concerned, when the hammer reaches the "target point," I have it instantly turn around and treat the "old target point" as the initial start and the position of Thor as the new target point.

Here are the two formulas:
Trigger:
  • Flying Away
    • Unit - Make Mjolnir_Missile[(Integer A)] face ((Angle from Mjolnir_TempPoint[1] to Mjolnir_TempPoint[4]) - (Mjolnir_Arc x ((Distance between Mjolnir_TempPoint[1] and Mjolnir_TempPoint[4]) / Mjolnir_Distance[(Integer A)]))) over 0.00 seconds
    • Flying Back
    • Unit - Make Mjolnir_Missile[(Integer A)] face ((Angle from Mjolnir_TempPoint[1] to Mjolnir_TempPoint[3]) - (Mjolnir_Arc x ((Distance between Mjolnir_TempPoint[1] and Mjolnir_TempPoint[3]) / (Distance between Mjolnir_TempPoint[4] and Mjolnir_TempPoint[3])))) over 0.00 seconds

TempPoint[1] is the previous position of the missile
TempPoint[4] is the target of spell cast
TempPoint[3] is the position of the caster
TempPoint[2] is the position of the missile (should be what's currently in the map instead of TempPoint[1], I'm experimenting a bit)

EDIT: Copy/Paste error.

EDIT 2: Figured it out. I guess setting a unit's facing angle is never instantaneous. Uploaded new version.

EDIT 3: Brought out stuff from geometry that I sort of remember.

Status
Not open for further replies.
General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Ghan Ghan:
    Still lurking
    +3
  • The Helper The Helper:
    I am great and it is fantastic to see you my friend!
    +1
  • The Helper The Helper:
    If you are new to the site please check out the Recipe and Food Forum https://www.thehelper.net/forums/recipes-and-food.220/
  • Monovertex Monovertex:
    How come you're so into recipes lately? Never saw this much interest in this topic in the old days of TH.net
  • Monovertex Monovertex:
    Hmm, how do I change my signature?
  • tom_mai78101 tom_mai78101:
    Signatures can be edit in your account profile. As for the old stuffs, I'm thinking it's because Blizzard is now under Microsoft, and because of Microsoft Xbox going the way it is, it's dreadful.
  • The Helper The Helper:
    I am not big on the recipes I am just promoting them - I use the site as a practice place promoting stuff
    +2
  • Monovertex Monovertex:
    @tom_mai78101 I must be blind. If I go on my profile I don't see any area to edit the signature; If I go to account details (settings) I don't see any signature area either.
  • The Helper The Helper:
    You can get there if you click the bell icon (alerts) and choose preferences from the bottom, signature will be in the menu on the left there https://www.thehelper.net/account/preferences
  • The Helper The Helper:
    I think I need to split the Sci/Tech news forum into 2 one for Science and one for Tech but I am hating all the moving of posts I would have to do
  • The Helper The Helper:
    What is up Old Mountain Shadow?
  • The Helper The Helper:
    Happy Thursday!
    +1
  • Varine Varine:
    Crazy how much 3d printing has come in the last few years. Sad that it's not as easily modifiable though
  • Varine Varine:
    I bought an Ender 3 during the pandemic and tinkered with it all the time. Just bought a Sovol, not as easy. I'm trying to make it use a different nozzle because I have a fuck ton of Volcanos, and they use what is basically a modified volcano that is just a smidge longer, and almost every part on this thing needs to be redone to make it work
  • Varine Varine:
    Luckily I have a 3d printer for that, I guess. But it's ridiculous. The regular volcanos are 21mm, these Sovol versions are about 23.5mm
  • Varine Varine:
    So, 2.5mm longer. But the thing that measures the bed is about 1.5mm above the nozzle, so if I swap it with a volcano then I'm 1mm behind it. So cool, new bracket to swap that, but THEN the fan shroud to direct air at the part is ALSO going to be .5mm to low, and so I need to redo that, but by doing that it is a little bit off where it should be blowing and it's throwing it at the heating block instead of the part, and fuck man
  • Varine Varine:
    I didn't realize they designed this entire thing to NOT be modded. I would have just got a fucking Bambu if I knew that, the whole point was I could fuck with this. And no one else makes shit for Sovol so I have to go through them, and they have... interesting pricing models. So I have a new extruder altogether that I'm taking apart and going to just design a whole new one to use my nozzles. Dumb design.
  • Varine Varine:
    Can't just buy a new heatblock, you need to get a whole hotend - so block, heater cartridge, thermistor, heatbreak, and nozzle. And they put this fucking paste in there so I can't take the thermistor or cartridge out with any ease, that's 30 dollars. Or you can get the whole extrudor with the direct driver AND that heatblock for like 50, but you still can't get any of it to come apart
  • Varine Varine:
    Partsbuilt has individual parts I found but they're expensive. I think I can get bits swapped around and make this work with generic shit though
  • Ghan Ghan:
    Heard Houston got hit pretty bad by storms last night. Hope all is well with TH.
  • The Helper The Helper:
    Power back on finally - all is good here no damage
    +2
  • V-SNES V-SNES:
    Happy Friday!
    +1
  • The Helper The Helper:
    New recipe is another summer dessert Berry and Peach Cheesecake - https://www.thehelper.net/threads/recipe-berry-and-peach-cheesecake.194169/

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.