Request your GUI spells here!

Status
Not open for further replies.

avalya

Reaction score
Yeah, I know all the triggers and stuff, what they mean (I do have pretty advanced GUI knowledge, so that's no problem) I knew what to change (the facing angle) but I didn't know what to change it to. I will try it out once I get home, but thanks again for taking you time.

Summoned

Reaction score
The transition from travelling in one direction to the other is kind of abrupt right now. As you remember, the old version had the hammer take a fairly smooth, but wide, circular turn. Now it looks more like the path of Wild Axes, where the hammer just goes <>.

Good news is that it'll no longer spazz out as long as the arc is below 90.

avalya

Reaction score
My arc is gonna be closer to 15-20 so that'll be no problem, the abrupt turn would be fine as well, I actually don't mind it.

Accumilater

Reaction score
Multishot

I would like to request a spell Multishot,which shoots arrows based on level lvl 1 = 2 arrows and lvl 2 = 3 arrows etc. and is also a turn on/turn off spell. Multishots damage will do the hero's damage divided by Multishots Level plus .4 times heroes agility. Basically for every arrow its splitting the heroes damage. by that many arrows.

avalya

Reaction score
Like Medusa's Split Shot from DotA that you toggle on and off or a spell that is autocast like Searing Arrows with multiple targets?

Accumilater

Reaction score
Basically, just a regular arrow though, if i just had some sample code i could probably do it myself, but i don't know how to make it split. Anyways the arrows are suppose to do hero dmg/multishot lvl + agility per arrow.

Avaleirra

Is back. Probably.
Reaction score
I would like to request an AOE fear spell.

The shadow fills the minds of nearby enemies with nightmares, causing them to flee in terror. Affected units will runaway in a random direction for a certain amount of time. While fleeing, units can not cast spells or be controlled.

Level 1) lasts for 4 seconds
Level 2) lasts for 6 seconds
Level 3) lasts for 8 seconds

Wild Karrd

Reaction score
Overeating

I'd like to get it so my Cannibalize makes my units explode after eating 5 times doing damage in an aoe around it also different types of it for different units.

level 1: 150 damage aoe 300

Level 2: 225 damage aoe 325

Level 3: 300 damage aoe 350

level 4: 450 damage aoe 400

Secondly

Death Recoil

does damage to living based on the # of Allied undead units around you range of 700 cooldown 6 second mana cost 120 all levels. single target

Level 1 10x # of units max of 150 damage

level 2 15x # of units max of 275 damage

level 3 20x # of units max of 400 damage

level 4 25x # of units max of 550 damage

level 5 30x # of units max of 700 damage

level 6 40x # of units max of 1000 damage

Avaleirra

Is back. Probably.
Reaction score
A few requests :p

Headrush - the rusher sprints forward head first for X units, or until it hits an enemy unit. The unit hit is stunned for 2 seconds. In addition the rusher gets bonus damage on his next attack.

L1: 450 unit sprint, Adds 20% damage to next attack
L2: 500 unit sprint, Adds 25%
L3: 550, 30%
L4: 650, 40%

Burrow - The rusher digs into the ground, becoming invisible to enemy units. Also adds hp and mana regen and adds x damage to Headrush. Also allows the instantaneous transportation between previous burrows.

L1: Hp and mana regen increased by 30%, headrush damage increased by an additional 10%. Lasts 10 seconds.
L2: regen +35%, hr damage +15%. 20 seconds.
L3: +40%, hr +20%. Lasts 30 seconds.
L4: +50%, hr +30%. Lasts 40 seconds.

Forked carapace(lol at name) - Attackers from the front of The rusher takes back X% of the damage they deal to the Rusher. In addition, everytime the rusher is hit it's MS and attack speed increase by 2%.

L1: 30% damage return. Ms and Attack speed stacks up to 5 times.
L2: 35% return. stacks to 10.
L3: 40% return. stacks to 15.
L4: 50% return. stacks to 20.

Entrench - Shoves an enemy hero into the ground, stunning it for X seconds as well as pushing all nearby units forward and dealing X damage in an aoe.

L1: 3 second stun. 200 damage.
L2: 4 second stun. 300 damage.
L3: 5 second stun. 400 damage.

Thanks!
Avaleirra:D

icepig01

Reaction score
~.~ x.x x3.x3 o.o
i make this quick.-.

< 1st skill >
Triple Blow [5 levels]
:: Passive:: :: Physical::
-This skill will make this hero to lay 3 punches on the enemy. The higher the level, the more chances to success.

Lvl1: 14.7% chances to triple blow on a target& deals 0.4x the agi of the hero to the target.
lvl2: 15% chances to triple blow on a target & deals 0.6x the agi of the hero to the target.
Lvl3: 16.5% chances to triple blow on a target & deals 0.85x the agi of the hero to the target.
Lvl4: 18% chances to triple blow on a target & deals 1.15x the agi of the hero to the target.
Lvl5: 20% chances to triple blow on a target & deals 1.3x the agi of the hero to the target.

< 2nd skill>
Asura Strike [3 levels]
:::Target Enemy::: :: Physical type spell::
-This hero uses huge amount of his mana to deal massive damage on his enemy and his enemy will get 280 knockback distance. Has 1.5 casting time.

~Lvl 1: Use all of the mana, the damage will be::> base damage + 150 bonus damage.

~Lvl 2: Use 90% of the mana , the damage will be::> base dmg +260

~Lvl 3: use 80% of the mana, the damage will be ::> base dmg+ 300

TRIGGER NOTE* ::> CREATE FLOAT TXT WRITTEN : A S U R A_ S T R I K E (in red color)

< 3rd skill >
Magical Shield [4 levels] *Based on Abaddon's DotA
::Magic type::
Cd: 15/13/10/8 seconds
-Summons magical shield around an ally unit, creating a shield that absorbs a set amount of damage before expiring. When the shield is destroyed it will deal damage equal to the amount it absorbed to 700AoE around it. Removes certain types of negative buffs on cast. Shield last for 15 second.
Lvl1: Absorbs and deals 150 damage
Lvl2: Absorbs and deals 220 damage
Lvl3: Absorbs and deals 280 damage
Lvl4: Absorbs and deals 300 damage

< Ulti >
Flame Consumption [3 lvls] *based of Abaddon's DotA [Borrowed time][edited]
Target type: None
Ability type: Active
CD: 55 second
Abaddon summons a powerful fire tornado around himself which, when fueled with damage, causes him to regain his life. When not in cooldown, this ability automatically activates when The Abaddon drops below 400 Health.

Lvl1/2/3: Duration last for 4/5/6 second

Aura/model NOTE:: Create a huge 'fire' thingy model/aura on the hero body instead of the DotA's Abadon the greenish circle.

avalya

Reaction score
Just adding, Apothic Shield dispels most, and not certain buffs (can't dispel ones that are triggered ones "without" buffs) and Borrowed Time also dispels most buffs, the same as AS.

NoobImbaPro

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
@INCINERATE
About the autocast devour....
You will see in the object editor at the abilities folder
Text - Order String Use/TurnOn,Turn off
IN these indexes you will see "none", "devour" (i think)
Put there (e.g frenzyOn or another of the list) the thing you like.
And use this.
Trigger:
  • Order INIT
    • Events
      • A unit is issued an order with no target
    • Conditions
    • Actions
      • If - Conditions
        • (Issued order) equal to (e.g.) frenzyOn
      • Then - Actions
        • If - Conditions
          • (triggering unit) is in (OrderGroup) equal to False
        • Then -Actions
          • Add (triggering unit) to (OrderGroup)
        • Else - Actions
      • Else - Actions
      • If - Conditions
        • (Issued order) equal to (e.g.) frenzyOff
      • Then - Actions
        • Remove (triggering unit) from (OrderGroup)

With that you track the autocast turnON/Off action.
Then
Trigger:
  • DevourOrder
    • Events
      • Time - Every 0.3 seconds
    • Conditions
    • Actions
      • Unit Group - Pick Every unit in (OrderGroup) and do actions
        • Loop Actions
          • Set TmpPoint = (Position of (picked unit))
          • Set TmpGroup = All units within 400(example) range of TmpPoint matching (((Matching unit) is dead) equal to True)
          • Set OrderedUnit = (picked unit)
          • Unit Group - Pick Every unit in (TmpGroup) and do actions
            • Loop Actions
              • Unit - Order (OrderedUnit) to (&quot;.....&quot;- Devour) (picked unit)

lionheadxO

Reaction score
Hey, its been awhile since I've used this form. I'm still working on the same map. I was wondering if you could help me with a spell?

Betrayal of Flesh - Target Unit
Yoshimitsu curses the enemy causing them to be inflicted damage. Whenever Yoshimitsu is damaged for 4 seconds. Damage transfered is 100%. 15 second cooldown.

Note: This only transfers damage taken. So it doesn't heal.

So it targets a unit, and the unit with the buff will take damage damage you take damage. The buff lasts 3 seconds. It is not reversed though, whenever the unit with the buff is damaged, you are not damaged.

edit: I was wondering if you know how to make the game not crash if two units cast this buff on each other and attack each other. Because I remember when blade mail in dota was changed to activatable (100% damage back to the attacker) the game crashed when 2 units activated it and attacked each other. But this was later patched and fixed. I haven't decided the gameplay of my map yet (if people can use the same heroes), but just in case.

-----------------------------------------

Also I was wondering if there was a way to make a triggered true sight. Like every 5 seconds you gain true sight for 1 second, then it is removed. So its like you see invisible units for 1 second every 5 seconds.

Weep

Godspeed to the sound of the pounding
Reaction score
Death Recoil

does damage to living based on the # of Allied undead units around you range of 700 cooldown 6 second mana cost 120 all levels. single target
That's pretty straightforward. Is the range for casting or for detecting nearby undead units, or both? Would you want it to be instant-hit (like Finger of Death) or a projectile? Any special visual effects on the allied undead units?

Ayanami

칼리
Reaction score
Completed the spells Star Cry, Laser Beam & Death Ward requested by puppetmaster. Check the first post for the demo map.

Wild Karrd

Reaction score
That's pretty straightforward. Is the range for casting or for detecting nearby undead units, or both? Would you want it to be instant-hit (like Finger of Death) or a projectile? Any special visual effects on the allied undead units?

projectile and range of 700 for detection and range of bolt and no visual effects on allied units

Status
Not open for further replies.
General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Monovertex Monovertex:
    How are you all? :D
    +1
  • Ghan Ghan:
    Howdy
  • Ghan Ghan:
    Still lurking
    +3
  • The Helper The Helper:
    I am great and it is fantastic to see you my friend!
    +1
  • The Helper The Helper:
    If you are new to the site please check out the Recipe and Food Forum https://www.thehelper.net/forums/recipes-and-food.220/
  • Monovertex Monovertex:
    How come you're so into recipes lately? Never saw this much interest in this topic in the old days of TH.net
  • Monovertex Monovertex:
    Hmm, how do I change my signature?
  • tom_mai78101 tom_mai78101:
    Signatures can be edit in your account profile. As for the old stuffs, I'm thinking it's because Blizzard is now under Microsoft, and because of Microsoft Xbox going the way it is, it's dreadful.
  • The Helper The Helper:
    I am not big on the recipes I am just promoting them - I use the site as a practice place promoting stuff
    +2
  • Monovertex Monovertex:
    @tom_mai78101 I must be blind. If I go on my profile I don't see any area to edit the signature; If I go to account details (settings) I don't see any signature area either.
  • The Helper The Helper:
    You can get there if you click the bell icon (alerts) and choose preferences from the bottom, signature will be in the menu on the left there https://www.thehelper.net/account/preferences
  • The Helper The Helper:
    I think I need to split the Sci/Tech news forum into 2 one for Science and one for Tech but I am hating all the moving of posts I would have to do
  • The Helper The Helper:
    What is up Old Mountain Shadow?
  • The Helper The Helper:
    Happy Thursday!
  • Varine Varine:
    Crazy how much 3d printing has come in the last few years. Sad that it's not as easily modifiable though
  • Varine Varine:
    I bought an Ender 3 during the pandemic and tinkered with it all the time. Just bought a Sovol, not as easy. I'm trying to make it use a different nozzle because I have a fuck ton of Volcanos, and they use what is basically a modified volcano that is just a smidge longer, and almost every part on this thing needs to be redone to make it work
  • Varine Varine:
    Luckily I have a 3d printer for that, I guess. But it's ridiculous. The regular volcanos are 21mm, these Sovol versions are about 23.5mm
  • Varine Varine:
    So, 2.5mm longer. But the thing that measures the bed is about 1.5mm above the nozzle, so if I swap it with a volcano then I'm 1mm behind it. So cool, new bracket to swap that, but THEN the fan shroud to direct air at the part is ALSO going to be .5mm to low, and so I need to redo that, but by doing that it is a little bit off where it should be blowing and it's throwing it at the heating block instead of the part, and fuck man
  • Varine Varine:
    I didn't realize they designed this entire thing to NOT be modded. I would have just got a fucking Bambu if I knew that, the whole point was I could fuck with this. And no one else makes shit for Sovol so I have to go through them, and they have... interesting pricing models. So I have a new extruder altogether that I'm taking apart and going to just design a whole new one to use my nozzles. Dumb design.
  • Varine Varine:
    Can't just buy a new heatblock, you need to get a whole hotend - so block, heater cartridge, thermistor, heatbreak, and nozzle. And they put this fucking paste in there so I can't take the thermistor or cartridge out with any ease, that's 30 dollars. Or you can get the whole extrudor with the direct driver AND that heatblock for like 50, but you still can't get any of it to come apart
  • Varine Varine:
    Partsbuilt has individual parts I found but they're expensive. I think I can get bits swapped around and make this work with generic shit though

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.