Request your GUI spells here!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vaynard

Reaction score
im sorry
I dont get it
the casting hero wont be alone in the game
Will be there: enemies, allies, neutrals (enemy heros and non-heroes by the way)

millz-

Reaction score
I got some spells that i can't finish...

1) Bad Project (4 Level) - Build a Human barracks in the targeted point(max distance 500) that takes 2,5/2,0/1,5/1,0 seconds to be constructed(acording to levels of course) then the barrack is destroyed after 1 second dealing damage to nerby enemies(100/175/250/325).

the next two are suposed to work in synergy
2) Death Fog ( 4 Levels) - Create a Dark Smoke in the targed area(max distance equal to AoE) that is translucid to allies but to enemies work as normal smoke, each level the AoE increases to 300/400/500/600.(if you could change the color os the smoke to black I would apreciate also :thup:

3) Manslaughter (3 levels) - Backstab Skill. When the enemy is targeted(max distance 400), the casting hero apears in the back of the enemy slaiyng the enemy and inflicting damage according to the enemy current HP like...
Level 1 - 20% of current HP
Level 2 - 28% of current HP
Level 3 - 35% of current HP

Now the tuff part, If the enemy is inside the AoE of Death Smoke the percentage raise to 30%/40%/50%

Can you do that for me, Im tired of failing
Thanks a lot

Do you want the skill now? I am working on your other 2 spells. But I am no modeler and I have no idea how to make a cloud appear black/dark. If you want the other 2 skills made, tell me the duration of Death Fog and cooldown of both if possible.

Vaynard

Reaction score
- Death Fog -
Cooldown - 20 seconds
Duration - 6 seconds

- Manslaughter -
Cooldown - 90 seconds

Well

the dark cloud is just an visual matter, not so important
you dont really to bust your head up trying to do that :thup:
The normal cloud is fine to me too

Vaynard

Reaction score
yep
It is suposed to work only as synergy to with manslaughter
but as I said in the first post

It would be good if you could make the fag a translucid in allies sight, so it can add some avantage in the battle cuz the enemies gonna be confused with all the fog

millz-

Reaction score
How about it slows movement speed of enemy units a little? I have no idea how to make it appear less visible or translucent to allies. O_O

Vaynard

Reaction score
humm
an idea:
try to create a dummy with the fog model
and add permanent invisibility to him, humm but the problem is that the enemies wont see it
well dont know exactly but try to use this idea somehow=P
if you couldn't do it
use your idea to slow the enemies :D
its fine to me too

Edit: try etheral form, maybe it works

millz-

Reaction score
Here's what I have made:

Bad Project - Build a barrack, and explodes 1 second after construction, dealing AOE damage.

Death Fog - Creates a fog with a 300/400/500/600 AOE that slows enemy units by 30/45/60/75 movement speed (not percentage). Lasts 6 seconds.
(I've tried making the cloud model invisible etc. but all don't seem to work, probably because the cloud model wasn't made to have alpha channel or something? I don't know. I also tried change the vertex colour of the model but also failed.)

Manslaughter - Instantly moves behind a target, dealing damage equal to 20/28/35% of current life of target. If target is in Death Fog, deals 30/40/50% damage instead. I have also added a floating text above the caster, displaying how much damage is dealt.

Attachments

• Bad Project, Death Fog & Manslaughter.w3x
    21.8 KB · Views: 239

Ayanami

칼리
Reaction score
Due to massive workload from the new map project I'm working on, I'm afraid I'll have to stop temporarily until I stop. Anyone who wishes to continue with the requests, you're most welcome to do so.

Glenphir

Vaynard

Reaction score
hummm
I got a little problem with the last request i ordered
the Bad Project

In the test map the spell is working fine, but when I copied to my map, the spell dont work. I paste everything: units, abiliy, triggers and it is just like in the test map, the only thing that isn't the same is the caster hero
what is the problem?

millz-

Reaction score
Make sure you copy and pasted everything correctly, the barracks, builder, ability, triggers and variables. Also, after pasting the triggers, you will have to modify the ability comparisons to the ones in your map.

N(O.O)B

Reaction score
Woah; lots of new requests, I'll help a little again ;) gonna try doing Time Channel

Edit: Time Channel finished, gonna do lay egg
Edit: Lay Egg finished, I don't know DOTA so I'll do Chaos Arrow
Edit: Chaos Arrow finished, I am not doing spell packs/multiple spells so I'm going to do Frozen Dragon now
Edit: Frozen Dragon done, last one for today :p

Attachments

• Time Channel.w3x
    27.1 KB · Views: 329
  • Lay Egg.w3x
    27.4 KB · Views: 283
  • FrozenDragon.w3x
    22.2 KB · Views: 299
  • Chaos Arrow.w3x
    22.4 KB · Views: 293

NoobImbaPro

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
Check This OUT! :)

@Incinerate
I give you a test map (Basics) of ACET: AutoCastEventTracking

EDIT:
@N(O.O)B

Set the cooldown to 0 of all your abilities and cast them constantly.
See whats happening.
Make your spells better and optimized.
They are not MUI, but they don't have to be....But they don't STACK.
Find out every use of any action at the trigger editor, sharp your mind, and make them better.
You are good...
To conclude: Something is wrong.:)

Murre

Reaction score
Woah; lots of new requests, I'll help a little again ;) gonna try doing Time Channel

Edit: Time Channel finished, gonna do lay egg
Edit: Lay Egg finished, I don't know DOTA so I'll do Chaos Arrow
Edit: Chaos Arrow finished, I am not doing spell packs/multiple spells so I'm going to do Frozen Dragon now
Edit: Frozen Dragon done, last one for today :p
Wow, awesome job. :p
If all the spells before me are done, and you don't want to do spell packs.. you could do my reverse polarity, since it's a spell for another hero :p

RueK

Reaction score
Guys since my last request was too complicated to do and no one has done it lol well here is a new project, you could make an spell like this one?

NAME OF THE SPELL IS "RUNE WAVE"

104gigy.jpg

13z4y2r.jpg

123qxwj.jpg

so it should have 4 levels, and must be autocast... and if it cant be autocast then it should be a normal castable ability with 1.7 secs cooldown.

lv 1, eachenergy ball does 30 dmg
lv 2, eachenergy ball does 60 dmg
lv 3, eachenergy ball does 90 dmg
lv 4, eachenergy ball does 120 dmg

basicly it shots shockwaves all around in front of the hero 1000 range in front of the hero, the misiles should be the FROST WYRM misile, each shockwave should have an aoe of... like 200? yes maybe 220.

here is an dmg detection system would could become handy
http://www.thehelper.net/forums/showpost.php?p=877582&postcount=12

just use the dmg detection party and ignore the poison buff etc ..

Status
Not open for further replies.
General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.