Requesting a Spell

dudeim

Reaction score
Heej all,

I'm bussy with a map and i came to a nice idea for a dps class as a passive spell but i dunno how to make it... The idea is: For every % of health missing the Hero gets 1/2/3 bonus damage.

If someone could make me this spell or guide me on the way i would really apreciate it.

I would prefer if you would make the spell in Jass (so i can learn from it) and not make the spell in vJass cus i first want to learn Jass. Gui is also fine.

Thank you
Rep+ for who helped me

Expelliarmus

Where to change the sig?
Reaction score
Hmmm... sounds a bit like Huskar's Berserker's Blood. :D

Dota Triggered Skills Explained
Based on Evasion with 0% at all levels.

when Huskar is chosen, two units preload an item damage bonus and item attack speed bonus abilities (A0RR and A0RS).

When the skill is learnt for the first time, a new periodic trigger is created which is run every 0.5 seconds (1), the variable "Hero" is created, and Huskar is given 2 new abilities (A0RR and A0RS, item damage bonus and item attack speed bonus).

(1): Recovers "Hero" from the gamecache, then if "Hero" is a hero unit and if the unit has learnt Berserker's Blood then set BerserkerNumber to: Int((100-(100*CurrentLife/MaxLife))/7) (it basically gives you a number that gets bigger every 7% missing hp), and cap it to 1 on the lower and 7 on the higher. Finally set both the damage and attack speed bonus abilities given to Huskar before to BerserkerNumber*Berserkerlvl.

Just change the bolded bit.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.