Require a dota hero , spell to hero arena map

skyangel1234

Reaction score
I want a map that's like fight of chareters but the chareters is dota's and all spell all model can do it for me??

Chaos_Knight

Reaction score
I want a map that's like fight of chareters but the chareters is dota's and all spell all model can do it for me??

Is it just me, or do you are "lame". You ask every1 to do things for you. -rep soon.

But as "him" said, yes search here, wc3c, hive.. Whatever :)

mylemonblue

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
There are plenty of DoTA spell remakes floating around, but don't expect to be able to use them well if you do not undertsand how JASS/vJASS works. None of them are in GUI from what I know.

Jonnycakes

Reaction score
DotA spells are plenty good-remember that not everything has to be super-flashy and super-complex...

Also, DotA took an incredible amount of work...it would likewise take a tremendous effort to replicate all of its spells (there are so damn many!). That is a ridiculous request. Also, at least TRY on your own before asking for help.

Durandal

Reaction score
many heroes have normal WC3 spells, and some are tiny edits..

And many don't resemble ladder spells at all

Please do not derail the thread by arguing the pros or on the reverse, cons of DotA spells

I hate to break it to you bud, but no one is going to do everything for you, not only is this an insane concept(because of the large amount of work it would require) but if you want it done, you'll have to learn how to do some of it yourself

skyangel1234

Reaction score
Is it just me, or do you are "lame". You ask every1 to do things for you. -rep soon.

But as "him" said, yes search here, wc3c, hive.. Whatever :)

i cannot do this so i need some help just do some hero and spell after that i download all of the map then put into my map me 1 need spend at least 2 month to do this so i need everybody's help

skyangel1234

Reaction score
Or get a deprotect Dota allstar 6.66b map so i can get the hero and the spell inside the map and export the files then put in my map

Carnerox

The one and only.
Reaction score
As Hex said, IceFrog codes every thing in Vjass. As what you should do is go to different places and use the search bar and type on DotA heroes.. (like here and hiveworkshop.. etc..) they have many heroes that people made.

Also if you deprotect a map all the data gets destroyed, so all the coding gets all jumbled together and is hard to read.

skyangel1234

Reaction score
I don't know about jass and vjass can just delete some trigger in the deprotect dota map it's create unit or when unit die then change the creep to big creep , mega creep these trigger after delete then just change terrian and put some hero arena trigger inside??

Ayanami

칼리
Reaction score
I don't know about jass and vjass can just delete some trigger in the deprotect dota map it's create unit or when unit die then change the creep to big creep , mega creep these trigger after delete then just change terrian and put some hero arena trigger inside??

I thought de-protecting maps are not supported in TheHelpers?

Carnerox

The one and only.
Reaction score
It's not.

Edit* Other words, can't you think of your own spells then copying DotA??

DotA isn't all the great.. >.>

Ayanami

칼리
Reaction score
Well, why don't you just request for the spell individually? There's a lot of spell request threads going on. Why not change the heroes and add in a bit of your own custom skills too?

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • The Helper The Helper:
    I am great and it is fantastic to see you my friend!
    +1
  • The Helper The Helper:
    If you are new to the site please check out the Recipe and Food Forum https://www.thehelper.net/forums/recipes-and-food.220/
  • Monovertex Monovertex:
    How come you're so into recipes lately? Never saw this much interest in this topic in the old days of TH.net
  • Monovertex Monovertex:
    Hmm, how do I change my signature?
  • tom_mai78101 tom_mai78101:
    Signatures can be edit in your account profile. As for the old stuffs, I'm thinking it's because Blizzard is now under Microsoft, and because of Microsoft Xbox going the way it is, it's dreadful.
  • The Helper The Helper:
    I am not big on the recipes I am just promoting them - I use the site as a practice place promoting stuff
    +2
  • Monovertex Monovertex:
    @tom_mai78101 I must be blind. If I go on my profile I don't see any area to edit the signature; If I go to account details (settings) I don't see any signature area either.
  • The Helper The Helper:
    You can get there if you click the bell icon (alerts) and choose preferences from the bottom, signature will be in the menu on the left there https://www.thehelper.net/account/preferences
  • The Helper The Helper:
    I think I need to split the Sci/Tech news forum into 2 one for Science and one for Tech but I am hating all the moving of posts I would have to do
  • The Helper The Helper:
    What is up Old Mountain Shadow?
  • The Helper The Helper:
    Happy Thursday!
    +1
  • Varine Varine:
    Crazy how much 3d printing has come in the last few years. Sad that it's not as easily modifiable though
  • Varine Varine:
    I bought an Ender 3 during the pandemic and tinkered with it all the time. Just bought a Sovol, not as easy. I'm trying to make it use a different nozzle because I have a fuck ton of Volcanos, and they use what is basically a modified volcano that is just a smidge longer, and almost every part on this thing needs to be redone to make it work
  • Varine Varine:
    Luckily I have a 3d printer for that, I guess. But it's ridiculous. The regular volcanos are 21mm, these Sovol versions are about 23.5mm
  • Varine Varine:
    So, 2.5mm longer. But the thing that measures the bed is about 1.5mm above the nozzle, so if I swap it with a volcano then I'm 1mm behind it. So cool, new bracket to swap that, but THEN the fan shroud to direct air at the part is ALSO going to be .5mm to low, and so I need to redo that, but by doing that it is a little bit off where it should be blowing and it's throwing it at the heating block instead of the part, and fuck man
  • Varine Varine:
    I didn't realize they designed this entire thing to NOT be modded. I would have just got a fucking Bambu if I knew that, the whole point was I could fuck with this. And no one else makes shit for Sovol so I have to go through them, and they have... interesting pricing models. So I have a new extruder altogether that I'm taking apart and going to just design a whole new one to use my nozzles. Dumb design.
  • Varine Varine:
    Can't just buy a new heatblock, you need to get a whole hotend - so block, heater cartridge, thermistor, heatbreak, and nozzle. And they put this fucking paste in there so I can't take the thermistor or cartridge out with any ease, that's 30 dollars. Or you can get the whole extrudor with the direct driver AND that heatblock for like 50, but you still can't get any of it to come apart
  • Varine Varine:
    Partsbuilt has individual parts I found but they're expensive. I think I can get bits swapped around and make this work with generic shit though
  • Ghan Ghan:
    Heard Houston got hit pretty bad by storms last night. Hope all is well with TH.
  • The Helper The Helper:
    Power back on finally - all is good here no damage
    +2
  • V-SNES V-SNES:
    Happy Friday!
    +1
  • The Helper The Helper:
    New recipe is another summer dessert Berry and Peach Cheesecake - https://www.thehelper.net/threads/recipe-berry-and-peach-cheesecake.194169/

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.