Save/Load Code

K

Kharyus

it worked for me only when i made commands to choose hero with his name, example:
Code:
EVENTS: player 1 (red) types a chat message containing -yourhero as an exact match
player 2 (blue) types a chat message containing -yourhero as an exact match
player 3...

CONDITIONS: SaveLoadHasLoaded[((player number of (triggering player)))] equal to False

ACTIONS:Set SaveLoadHasLoaded[((player number of (triggering player)))] = True
Unit - Create 1 SaveLoadHeroesStored[Your hero number here] for (triggering player) at (center of Region Here<gen>) facing default building facing degrees 
Set SaveLoadPlayerHeroSingle[(player number of (triggering player))] = (Last Created Unit)
[COLOR="Red"]or[/COLOR]
Set SaveLoadHasLoaded[((player number of (triggering player)))] = True
Unit - Create 1 Type of your unit for (triggering player) at (center of Region Here<gen>) facing default building facing degrees
Set SaveLoadPlayerHeroSingle[(player number of (triggering player))] = (Last Created Unit)
may you have noticed that this is the trigger Random from tutorial map with some changes.

False F.A.Q XD:
Q: How the players will know the command?, retard ¬¬
A: Put a quest with the heroes and say at X time elapsed a message with something like: Free Icecream to who click F9 :D

hope i have helped someone :D
Sorry my poor english, i'm braziliam :p

Wolf_Soldier

Reaction score
Well done Effane

i give you credit for making such a tutorial, but i really must ask how long have you been using Warcraft Editor, to gain such an understanding about such complexities built in to making such vast coding schemes?

I respect all those games who have load and save features, even if they don't fully work.
:thup:
I have a question a bit off topic but which uses more having many simple triggers, leak fixed of course, or having a huge coding master work, both to run the same thing?

FizzeyDizzey

Reaction score
umm well it says i get this compile error when i click test map

Line 540: Expected a name

here is line 540...

call UnitAddItemByIdSwapped( udg_SaveLoadItemsStored[SaveLoadMultiple], udg_SaveLoadPlayerHeroSingle[GetConvertedPlayerId(GetTriggerPlayer())] )

Thanks for this tut though

EDIT: nvm fixed it

pirataliro

Reaction score
Hi! :) Looks to save and run the load too! else has a problem when I load does not load my hero! : (Speaks in so that the load was to sussesso - '! Handcuff can answer me please!

Thank you!

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.