shloud evry hero be stuck with a race or not?(+rep for good answers and feedback)

Bloodcount

Starcraft II Moderator
Reaction score
My map is kinda like footies.But each hero has his race.SO i was wondering wich will be better-
1 each hero is stuck with his rave(a coplete set- custom units and a hero)
2 evry hero can choose his race(a bad wich will give moore combos but things like human paladin and undead race can happen)

HydraRancher

Truth begins in lies
Reaction score
number two purely to expand the games limits so it doesnt seem like the same old boring footy Human paladin +undead = Undead Paladin? it could happen a resurrected paladin - resurrected by undead necromancers.

iPeez

Hot food far all world wide!
Reaction score
I think the first one is best, because as you said then you have to play with one race, not combining. Will it be with custom heros andspells?

A

Ashblades

i agree with number 1
you can have a certain hero with a set race but as your game porgresses how about adding a race or two to each hero and allow them to pick that would end up being a mix between 1 and 2.

Diamondeye

Reaction score
I would say number 2.

Just make sure that the race you plan as the custom for the hero (eg. humans with Paladin) is one of the strongest races combined with the hero, atleast the easiest to coorporate with. And make sure no hero/creep comboes are overpowered (like som eshrewd archers and a bigbadvoodoo hero)...

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.