Side Project: Turtle Tag

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tonks

Reaction score
I don't know if this was said already, because I am too tired to read the topic. Just, I don't know, something tells me something here doesn't look right.

By the way, the map idea is great, but what will seperate it from other tag maps?

Basically the terrain, Gameplay modes, and a few other things. It's still the same general concept.

I haven't updated that yet, because I'm not sure exactly who is doing the terrain at this moment. I've opened up a thread for anyone who cares to to take a whack at it, and I've got some results. I'm thinking that in about 5 weeks I'll stop waiting and take what I have.

denmax

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
Are you even sure that someone is doing your terraining? T3H G4/\/\3 15 G0/\/N4 G3† 0\/\//\/3D

Tonks

Reaction score
Are you even sure that someone is doing your terraining? T3H G4/\/\3 15 G0/\/N4 G3† 0\/\//\/3D

So far four people have said they will. I have one partial completion from someone who couldn't continue. I intend to take them all and put the best parts of all of them together.

Oninuva

Reaction score

Me, Basically when I'm done terraining yeah, it's gonna stand out. :eek: :nuts: :shades: :)
(/-\I\I Y()U r3/-\d t1-1Is|? 0r !s i^ ^()() L337 ph() j()()z!

denmax

Reaction score
Me, Basically when I'm done terraining yeah, it's gonna stand out. :eek: :nuts: :shades: :)
(/-\I\I Y()U r3/-\d t1-1Is|? 0r !s i^ ^()() L337 ph() j()()z!

NO its not too l33t for me XD...
Anyway, im gonna rep anyone again to rep Tonks XD....
ME GONNA PLAY GunZ ONLINE
Why is ^ t?
Tonks has now recieved his reputationzzz

Tonks

Reaction score
Discontinued. Wc3 is boring, arm is broken, time is scarce, etc..

Sorry to anyone who feels that I've let them down. I appreciate the help I got.

Status
Not open for further replies.
General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.