Silent Journey (RPG) - Take it!

iqchicken

Reaction score
I worked on this RPG for a couple of months and it is working and defeatable, but it needs some polishing. I was hoping that an experienced map editor would take it and make something spectacular out of the groundwork I've already put in place.

My hope was to create a map that would have unlockable characters such that when you beat the map, you unlock a new character etc etc.. of course I never was able to figure out a save/load function among other things... so..

If you are up to the challenge, you can leave a reply here with any questions..

If you are a new map builder, you could also download this map because it has a lot of trigger code that you may find useful (which may keep the experts at the forum happy because they don't have to answer the same questions over and over again)

Since I have "exceeded my quota" by trying to attach the map to this thread.. I have made the map available on my website. You can access it here .

Story
The basic story is that you and your teammates were farmers and your land was taken over by a mysterious evil. Big deal.. no one really cares about the story.. they just wanna play the game and have bad ace skillz

Details
- Currently no hero selection, players are 6 different heroes respective to their player number and their heroes evolve as they level up.
- Teamwork (at least 2 people) is required to beat the map as there are a couple of very simple "puzzles"
- Quests are acquired by clicking on important NPC's or by entering important regions
- There are approximately 20 custom inventory items, though I planned for there to be many many more
- There are surprise creatures which are more then they appear
- umm.. other stuff... lots of it... but if you are actually interested, you'd be best off testing it out for yourself

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.