RPG Silent Night Orpg

Fire-Wolf

S.P.D Smoke Pot Daily, Legalize It!
Reaction score
lol wow nice 21?! that further than i am. But it always gives you one lumber per level... It gave you more?

CaptDeath

Reaction score
no the info in info/quest says you should get more
it says level 1 =1
level 2 =2
so on so forth
to me that means by lvl 3 i have 3 wood not 2
or lvl 20 should have like 40
no?

Fire-Wolf

Reaction score
Oh you mis understood it. It ment: You get 1 lumber per level you grow. Thats a simple way to put it. So if you grow 1 level you get one wood. If you grow 5 levels in a single kill you get 1 wood for each level you grow. So 5 wood.

Get it now?

Fire-Wolf

Reaction score
Lol well im finishing up the terrain and ill make it clearer.. Once im done with the terrain ive got to add some units, a boss 3 more items and ill release it. Along with some shots of the new terrain.

Fire-Wolf

Reaction score
Lol do you like this game? Cuz if you do then yay i have my first fan. Im making boss now then items and ill have another out. Shouldnt take very long.

CaptDeath

Reaction score
i guess you could say im a fan
but you need classes and spells and sooo much more
i had a few ideas for an rpg i could share with you if you want them :)

Fire-Wolf

Reaction score
I dont want classes. Just that one hero is fine for what im going to do with this rpg. But like i said once i get abilities to save, i will make alot more of them...

CaptDeath

Reaction score
cant you just add them to ace harts exp system
and speaking of save cant you add the type to check f9 for tips on how to save on a nother line cause it looks annoying

Fire-Wolf

Reaction score
I tried adding them to it but it didnt work but im still trying. and what??? oh and new v is out :D

Up-date:
-Added 3 new Items
-Added a boss
-Made map bigger
-Added 1 quest
-Added 2 new Monsters
-Added Pet System with 3 pets and 2 pet items
-Added Pet saving to your character With Items

Up-Date Story line:
As the town you lived in got bigger, a town nearby is being built. The in turn made trade of the city grow, soon they had money to log the nearby trees and used some of them for more fencing, and new pathing pebbles. Soon a Pet Merchant moved into town with wonderful powerful pets. But as the population grew so did the number of spiders. Same with some more monsters. Some of them moved in from the ocean while others moved in from the barrens.

CaptDeath

Reaction score
i can but ive been playing lan
+i likey the update
and i only played once but i think you accidently placed a health pendant down near the animal trainer

mind separating Pet And hero Codes Cause
my code went from being
23 chars long to
52 :(
like -saveHero
and -savePet
and if they dont have a pet just -save[for there hero]

Fire-Wolf

Reaction score
lol well the longer the code the less likely the code will be hacked. And if you use the system i have in the Help 52 chars shouldnt matter. And what all do you have? and the health pendent was for testing lol ill remove it in a little while. Ill call it a gift to people :D And i was trying to avoid using 2 save/loads for pet and hero. I would rather them be seperate.

CaptDeath

Reaction score
no really seperate them cause think if you ad your pet have 6 items right and blah blah right youll go over the max char limit for a single chat msg and then you cant load
like there was a final fantasy map were if you had to many high lvl heros it wouldnt fit in the chat box :( which suked

Fire-Wolf

Reaction score
hm.. well i guess but it would take a while to-do. Also what is your level, pet, items, pet items, gold? I want to know and how hard it was to get to.

CaptDeath

Reaction score
Dragon
Bastard sword Grey Armor 600 gold buckler[cant think of its name lol]
health pendant(x1)
like 13k
moderate it was fun
wasnt tkok hard but it took a while i ended up patrolling all over the map and did home work and what not
after i had reached 13 for that bastard sword :)

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.