Snowball Tournament

elmstfreddie

The Finglonger
Reaction score
Errr, this guy just sent me a request to help him with his map... So i'm thinking we should just ditch the snowball tourney. I like it, but I don't think other people on bnet will like it :(

As I said before though, if you need help with your sim or get stuck just ask me.

TheSNGuy

Reaction score
Thats ok. I think this map is in a perfect state for what it is.

I actually found a few more bugs and fixed them (mosty caused by the addition of the locust units).

I have the feeling the map might have some memory leaks still so if someone who's familiar with them could take a look I'd be grateful.

Attachments

• SnowballTournament1.5.w3x
    34.6 KB · Views: 118

elmstfreddie

The Finglonger
Reaction score
I know about memory leaks (now at least) and I should be able to fix any. After that, I think we should let this map be. (well, add in the music and circulate it around bnet)

There, fixed, no memory leaks. I think I might've leak protected a few things that didn't need it, but better safe than sorry.

Oninuva

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
Um.. you two seem like the only two posting and elmstfreddie... maybe you are too excited, please ues the edit button next time. It makes it hard for people to read this thread if 3/4 of the posts are yours and thier all consecative.. Don't take this as an insult but just a tip :)

Anyways nice map.

elmstfreddie

The Finglonger
Reaction score
Hey! There was like only 1 post that repeated, and I do edit posts! Besides, I got rid of MSN on my comp, where else am I going to talk 1:1 with him?(PS I don't like private messages :p )

Oh yeah, ty for compliment :)

Yeah, I think it still leaks though, I forgot to add in that custom scrip udg blah blah blah... But you can't do that in WE, can you? I think you have to get WEU.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.