Some help needed with my campaign

Erkki2

Reaction score
I'm making a campaign and here are some things that have caused me problems:

1. How can I Limit heroes' skill points to 1 per 3 levels (max hero level in my campaign is 100)

2. The campaign will consist of many linked maps (like in tft orc campaign), how can I store quest progress into a game cache?

3. I'd like to make an ability that increases spell damage by percentage, so is there any way to check the amount of spell damage dealt?

Thank you for reading and replies.

Mindless

Reaction score
1. In the Advance-> Gameplay Constant there is a field called Hero Abilities Level Skip; change that to 3 and you're done.

2. I suggest you read a tutorial on campaign making. I don't really know myself; sorry.

3. You know about the item that gives magic reduction (such as Runed Bracers)? It has a coupled item ability Spell Damage Reduction. There is a field in the data that says damage reduction and damage bonus. Change the damage reduction to 0 and damage bonus to whatever percentage you want (such as 0.33 for 33%).

Erkki2

Reaction score
Thanks for your reply!

1. Level skip doesn't change the amount of skill points gained.

2. Actually, i've read multiple tutorials, and i have no diifficulties storing anything else in game cache. However, there seems to be no action for storing quests. I guess I'll have to change quests into boolean values (completed=true) and store them.

3. Damage bonus on bracers adds bonus to attack damage, not spell damage. Ive tried it :)

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.