Space Fel Orc - attack animation/sound - Please Help

ChaosWarlock

Reaction score
I am using the Space Fel Orc model (found in the object editor under Neutral Passive - Campaign) for a Hero in my map. I have two issues with this model that I hope someone can help me with.

1. There is no sound played when he attacks. He has a gun and I would like the sound of the rifleman's attack to play when he attacks. I know this can probably be done with a trigger every time he attacks but I would like to avoid that if there is a way to do it just using the object editor. Maybe there is a field I missed somewhere.

2. He has an animation that looks like a flamethrower that plays when he attacks. Is there a way to eliminate this part of his attack animation?

Thank you in advance!

mgsfan18

Reaction score
in the object editor there there should be a combat attack 1(or what every attack you are using)- weapon sound.

as for cutting an animation short I have no clue how to do this

squorpion

Reaction score
yes theres a way to delete the animation. i am not postive on how to do it but i know it can be done useing wc3 viewer i think

ChaosWarlock

Reaction score
in the object editor there there should be a combat attack 1(or what every attack you are using)- weapon sound.

That field only has options for mele weapon sounds.

yes theres a way to delete the animation. i am not postive on how to do it but i know it can be done useing wc3 viewer i think

Thank you, that gives me a starting point. I don't know anything about wc3 viewer but I will look into it.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.