Spell Dmg dependant on stats?

D

Death_Phoeni

Is there any way to make spells have dmg/healing based on your stats like Int, Str, and Agi? I've seen Defiance's RPG do it, but I never figured out how (Protected)

For example, there are spells that do like.. 3xInt dmg, and 1.5xInt splash dmg. etc.

As a side note, does anyone know how to make a spellbook type of skill? You click on it and it opens up a whole menu of possible spells (Also like Defiance's)

Any help would be greatly appreciated, thanks ^^

rtatpi

Reaction score
ok hold on let me open up my map. it has the triggers. ill edit this in two minutes with triggers.

here is for attribute based damage

aimedshot
Events
Unit - A unit Begins casting an ability
Conditions
(Ability being cast) Equal to ur ability
Actions
Unit - Cause (Casting unit) to damage (Target unit of ability being cast), dealing ((Real((attribute of the hero casting ability(Exclude(include if you want) bonuses)))) x whatever number) damage of attack type Spells and damage type Normal

the things in italics are what u change, like the name of ability, attribute, an so on.

the x in bold just means multiply by. u can also use add , subtract, etc.

if you go to the abilities tab in object editor, go to special, then to items folder. there is a spellbook ability there. just make a custom ability based off of it then add the spells you want. take note these spells have to be unit spells. to add hero spells, first make the spell a unit spell, add it to the spellbook, then make it a hero spell again. however, if you want the spells in the spellbook to level up, it gets a bit more complicated. which someone else could explain because im not very good at it.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.