[Spell] Dota Hero Spells

worldofDeath

Reaction score
I was thinking about making a whole trend of all the diffrent dota spells and such. And post them here. So if you would like to contribuite here is what you need to do.

Make one of the dota heros. All 4 moves of that hero.(If you do play dota that is) And post them on here. As they are done in dota. As the helper has gotten many how to do this spell and this spell from dota. So if we pulled all the spells into one big thing it may limite the amount of post we have about dota and such.

Rule one. Make sure the hero only has the 4 moves and nothing added on. I will post them below with there name and link to find them.
Ex. "Link"- name

I will also try to add and do some of the spells my self.
Thanks!
WorldofDeath
Hero Spells Below:

1.http://thehelper.net/forums/showthread.php?t=55496-Rikimaru's Spells

Sooda

Diversity enchants
Reaction score
Yellow font color is unreadable and if you would want to use or know how they have done DotA heroes abilities just go to webpage what has open dota source. I don' t see reason why to do all these abilities again and with lower quality if you can get them from open DotA also.

worldofDeath

Reaction score
Ya that is a point but.... Many people dont know about that and dont understand jass. So if people created the spells and explian how there done in the jass/GUI. Thelly learn how they have been done and can go off of this. And just to show every one that dota spells arnt the best spells around and cant be done.

emjlr3

Change can be a good thing
Reaction score
I thumb down this idea, anyone second?

Tom Jones

N/A
Reaction score
>I don' t see reason why to do all these abilities again and with lower quality if you can get them from open DotA also.

I'm pretty sure I can do it better than Icefrog, and you shouldn't copy paste from Open Dota, it's a learning map only.

>I thumb down this idea, anyone second?

I must agree, even though there is a lot of post about dota spells (From time to time), it isn't very hard to guide people trough the proces.

waaaks!

Zinctified
Reaction score
this idea is bad, many ppl didnt know how to make their own dota spell, looks like the easiest hero to be made there is Phantom Assasin, and others, maybe the hardest is the new heroes....

General chit-chat
Help Users

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.