Spell Help

worldeditors

Cool Member
Reaction score
Heys, I've been looking for a ravage spell in GUI. But I can't seem to find it all over this forum as all of it are in JASS. Can someone provide the GUI version? I really need it coz I don't do JASS. BTW, Ravage is a skill where spikes appear within 500 range of the hero when casted.

F

FViral

Are you talking like spikes in a circle or a line?

Either way I imagine you'd have to spawn special effects at mathematically calculated points to get the desired visual.

Drunken_God

Hopes to get back into Mapmaking with SC2 :)
Reaction score
do sth like this

Event and cond are sth like cast then abilty=bla

Actions: For each integer A from 1 to 360 do
loop
create one dummy on pos of trigger unit facing integer A
order last created unit to impale position of trigger unit offset by 100 facing integer A
that should work (maybe you could just do 1 till 240 or sth) and dont forget to remove the leaks(in this trigger there would be 720 leaks :p)

worldeditors

Cool Member
Reaction score
It can't work. I tried. It only impaled one side of my hero. Can someone give a demo map or a trigger code? please. Thanks alot.

vypur85

Hibernate
Reaction score
Code:
Untitled Trigger 001
    Events
        Unit - A unit Starts the effect of an ability
    Conditions
        (Ability being cast) Equal to NoName
    Actions
        For each (Integer A) from 1 to 12, do (Actions)
            Loop - Actions
                Set real_facing = ((Facing of (Triggering unit)) + ((360.00 / 12.00) x (Real((Integer A)))))
                Unit - Create 1 Footman for (Owner of (Triggering unit)) at (Position of (Triggering unit)) facing real_facing degrees
                Unit - Hide (Last created unit)
                Unit - Add a 2.00 second Generic expiration timer to (Last created unit)
                Unit - Add Impale to (Last created unit)
                Unit - Order (Last created unit) to Undead Crypt Lord - Impale ((Position of (Last created unit)) offset by 20.00 towards (Facing of (Last created unit)) degrees)

Something like this. Handle the leaks yourself. Make sure the dummies can cast impale (mana and all). It's not tested but it seems workable. Hope this helps.

It can't work. I tried. It only impaled one side of my hero.
You should post your current code if you want guidance :).

Drunken (the post below): Yeah, it is the same as yours :p. Wanted to mentioned but then forgotten. Just to make it more trigger-like so that it's easier for him to follow :).

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.