Spell Ideas Please

laxperson808

Reaction score
This is probally a bad idea to ask becuase everyone has a bunch.. BUT i need spell ideas becuase i need something to work on. SO please keep to the format so its easyier for me to understand!
Spell name (# of levels in the ())
what it does (short and to the point)
damage/time/what ever stats it needs
and if youve thought of how it should look or icons or something just put that here..
please and thank you

Inflicted

Currently inactive
Reaction score
what kindof game? spells and hero's are all dependant on the game style.

this is something we need to know, before giving out random spells.

also need to know how the layout of the terrain is, is there water nearby? are there trees? etc.

please give some more information on your map.

laxperson808

Reaction score
i dont have a map.. i just want spell ideas so i can work on them for other people + i want practice making spells so when my friends game starts needing them i can make them for him..

Accname

2D-Graphics enthusiast
Reaction score
Sacrificial Strike (Channeling) (Instant Cast)

Visuell stuff:
Special effect on the caster, best to use some kind of pillar shaped special effect.
Lightnings between the caster and all effected units around him.
Revenge Missles could be any kind of dark missle model.

Description:
when the spell is cast the bodies of all allied vulnerable organic units within area of effect are linked to the caster. Units entering the area of effect while channeling are not affected. linked units which leave the area of effect lose the benefits.
when any linked body recieves physical damage that damage will completely be absorbed by the caster. The caster will then create a revenge missle and shoot it at a random enemy dealing damage depending on the absorbed damage. The caster might be killed by the absorbed damage

Duration:
25 seconds max time or until caster interrupts channeling or until caster dies.

Stats:
*Area of effect could be 600,
*Damage Factor (with which the recieved damage is multiplied before dealt by revenge missles) might be 0.66
*duration should not be too long, 25 - 45 seconds i'd say.
*maybe you should make sure the caster cannot become invulnerable while channeling (for example by buffs of allied units or with items, etc)

something more experienced i guess.
good luck.

0WN3D

Reaction score
lol Accname. More experience with a 'visual mispelling. Anyway..

Gaia Force( No Target)
Summons rocks. 1 every 1 sec. The rock will spin slowly around and expand away from the caster until there is 6 or them. Then they start speeding up and stop expanding. After 3 seconds( after the 6 rocks have spawned) of spinning, The rocks is forced away from then caster in the velocity and direction it is spinning.(Extremely complicated, I know:p But it is good practice for making triggered spell.

Information
The rock damage(50 per second when spinning. 150 after ending) enemies that gets hit by them.
The caster can move and the rock will still spin around him.
Rocks garphic could be the boulder from the treant protector.

General chit-chat
Help Users

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.